Connection Tracker Pro v1.2.3
Requirements: 1.5 and up
Overview: Connection Tracker Pro
Keep your phone secure by monitoring connections in the background and data usage,local.remote Ip address, city, country and company information for every application which uses network connection.
You can easily keep track of applications and services’ data usage,local remote ip address and country information and get notification when a connection is made in the background.
By monitoring the Application Data Out information rather than Data In , it gives you an exact idea how much data is send out by specific application .
• No Ads
• Simple Security and Network monitoring for Android Phones
• Check every remote connection made by apps and services
• Adjust refresh time , recommended refresh time is 10-15 .
• Check the remote ip location on the map
• Txt (standard text file), Csv (for Spreadsheet) log file output
• All information can be logged daily on your SDCARD
• You can send mail or share your logs.
• Log information will keep the following details of every connection such as
• Application and Package Name,
• Connection Date,
• Local Ip and Local Port Number
• Remote Ip and Port Number, City Name, Country Name, Company Name, Longitude and Latitude
• Connection Status
• Sent Received Application Data Usage
• You can run the application in the background.
• Notifications for every new connection.
• Can be started in the background after rebooting.
• You can copy remote ip address and port by touch the specific connection on the list to clipboard.