Screen Stream is a powerful app to stream your Android device display in real time !
You can share your android screen live just like a dual screen to any other computers or devices (mobiles, tablets, some Smart TVs or ADSL boxes if compatible with RTSP network stream) on the same network.
You can even make powerful presentation for work or education.
You can also broadcast your screen to online popular streaming servers (Justin, Twitch, Ustream, …).
We have no way to contact you through comments! Thank you.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions!
Warning: If you use an alternative Android ROM (such CyanogenMod, AOKP, …) you can try it but please consider that the app may not work as expected.
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: the application is compatible with unrooted devices!
[✔] Many settings available to let you optimize performances
[✔] Different video formats available: MPEG4, JPEG, H264 (for RTMP only)
[✔] 3 network mode available: RTSP, TCP, and RTMP
[✔] Secure stream with username and password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs screen to know who is connected
[✔] Share the stream url, or copy it to the clipboard
[✔] Video orientation change if you change your device orientation
[✔] You can also stream your sound with the screen
– If the stream is not smooth enough:
-> try to modify resolution, video format, and encoding quality or bitrate settings.
-> try to switch video format to MPEG4 Hardware accelerated (for Android 4.1+ devices).
– RTSP protocol is faster and more powerful. It is compatible with more client software and hardware (such Smart TVs and Adsl boxes).
– With TCP and RTSP mode, the stream is intended to work through a local network only.
– If you don’t know what video player to use, just use VLC. It just works fine and it is free.
– If you use VLC please update it to the last available version.
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)