Best Vines v1.6.0 [Unlocked]
Requirements: Android v2.2+
Overview: Best Vines is the best app to view the funniest and most clever Vines
Best Vines is the best app to view the funniest and most clever Vines. You can now view the best videos from several Facebook pages directly and easily on your Android device (2.2+).
It allows you to view, save and share the best Vines without having to use the Facebook app.
– The best Vines on your Android device (2.2+)
– View, share, and save videos
– Surprise yourself with a random video
– Search the collection of best Vines
– Fast, and easy navigation
– Customizable download folder, auto play and auto replay
– Toggle between small and HQ thumbnails and videos to save bandwidth
– Slick design, optimized for Android 4.0+, inspired by the official Vine app
– Best Vines
– Best Of Vines
– Best Of Vine
– Funny Vines
– 7 Second Videos
– Kick Ass Vines
This app requires some permissions to work correctly. You can view those, including why they are needed, below.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Pictures are being cached and (if shared) stored on your local device.
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: We are checking if you have an Internet connection before we fetch data.
– INTERNET: Pictures are being downloaded from the Internet.
– BILLING: Used for in-app billing services.
All contents are property of their respective owners.
This app is in no way endorsed or affiliate with Vine. Vine and the Vine logo are trademarks of Vine Labs, Inc.
This (unofficial) Best Vines app is developed by AVOdev, a young startup that develops mobile applications and websites.
Refer to the about screen in the app for a more detailed credits listing.
Suggestions? Need help? Translations?
We are always happy to help you with your problems or listen to your suggestions and feedback, so don’t hesitate to contact us. You’ll find our email on our website:
All contents are property of their respective owners. AVOdev is not responsible for the contents depicted in the app.
– When returning to the main screen, your scroll position will be at the last shown video instead of the top
– Navigation isn’t blocked when stumbling upon a removed video
– The video title now scrolls so you can read it when it doesn’t fit the screen
– New design for the video screen
– Reduced the amount of “Video has been removed” errors for some people
– Fixed the non-HQ images
– New features also added to Search
– Fixed some spelling mistakes
– Additional bug and crash fixes
This app has no advertisements