Camera Timestamp Add-on v2.03
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Overview: Stamp a single or multiple photos at once! Use with all your favorite camera applications!
Stamp a single or multiple photos at once! Use with all your favorite camera applications!
Camera Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it creates time-stamped copies of photos taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: ORIGINAL PHOTOS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY. A copy of the original photo is made before timestamps are added. The free trial version functions the same as this version with the addition of a red watermark on the time-stamped photo. BE SURE TO TEST OUT THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
It is easy to customize the settings for each camera application on your mobile device:
– Easy one time setup and you are good to go.
– Choose a date/time format from many available formats.
– Choose a text color – any color you want.
– Choose a text size – automatic or choose your own size.
– Add outline to text to make it more visible even when the text color is similar to its background color.
– Choose where to put text – lower left corner or lower right corner.
– Allow you to use custom date/time instead of photo date/time.
– Add custom text above date/time.
– Include location on the photo if the file contains geotagging information.
– Choose the quality of the time stamped copy.
– Choose where the time-stamped photos are stored.
*Only standard Android EXIF headers are preserved in the time-stamped copies.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at [email protected].
Added “Text Outline” option in Settings.
Added two new date format.
Added the ability to add custom text above the time stamp.
Fixed a force close error.
1. You can use your own date/time instead of photo date/time.
2. You can choose photo directories on a different SD card than the default SD card.
Added error reporting.
Download From Tusfiles
Download From Unlimitzone