Money Lover – Expense Manager Premium vandroid-2.3.21
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Money Lover is a simple way to manage your personal finances.
This application helps you budget and track your spending.
Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
– Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
– Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
– Smart widget for greater convenience;
– Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
– Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
– Budget function keep your spending under control;
– Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
– Upcoming DashClock Extension integration;
– And other cool features.
– Multi-language support – English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian versions.
– Over 150 types of currencies;
– Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
– Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multi environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
– Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
– Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
– Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
– Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
– System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: _http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: _https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: [email protected]
Q: Why I don’t see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
Q: I reset my phone, do I need to buy Premium again?
A: If you are a premium user (by in-app purchase, store purchase, “appoftheday” promo code or by any other means), register your email account with us. Our system will remember your Premium status and then the next time you log in after resetting app data or phone settings, just tap “Go Premium” or similar phrase in other languages’ version, it will automatically re-activate your Premium. Anyway, always remember to back up your data regularly and store it somewhere safe, just in case anything might go wrong.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 – our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You’d expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it’d be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You’d be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It’s feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
* Many bugs fixed!
* New user interface with card-style and new navigation system.
* ‘Account’ will be called ‘wallet’ from now on.
* New feature Add-it-later: take photos to remind to add transaction later
* New notification center for all notification from daily alarm, monthly report, transaction alarm, debt, loan and more.
* New tools to help your life easier like tip calculator, ATM finder, bank finder, interest calculator, exchange and more.
* Create subcategory to manage categories easier.
Note: all plus features available. no license needed.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Plus features Unlocked