Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
“I highly recommend grabbing LYNE if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games.” – AppAdvice, 5/5
“LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun.” – AppSpy, 5/5
“Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you’d be a fool to miss” – PocketGamer, 9/10
“Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve.” – MacLife, 4/5
“LYNE is a game worth checking out.” – 148Apps, 4/5
– Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
– An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
– No in-app purchases. No ads.
– Slick, intuitive interface
– Soothing dynamic audio
– Unlockable colour palettes
– Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
– Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013
“The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” – IndieStatik.com
“From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. … if you’re in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” – JayIsGames.com
– 10 new level sets. 250 levels.
– Polish and additions to a hidden menu.
– Other small improvements and bug fixes.
With the alphabet filled to Z this will be the final feature update, thanks for playing everyone. Be sure to let me know what you think with a review. I read every one.
This game has no advertisements
Download Instructions:rel. by yuki918