Overview: Decked Builder is the premium deck building app for Magic the Gathering (MTG) — providing a sleek user interface to research decks, find cards, and then build, price and finally buy the deck that you want.
* Find your cards
– Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
– Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
– Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
– See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
– Full card text search — easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
– Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
– Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
– Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
– Email decks to your friends
– Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
– Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
– Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
– Price your entire deck with a single tap
– Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
– Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
– Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
– Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
– Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
– Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
– Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
– Added preliminary support for screen rotation
– Added support for two finger swipe left to move a card from your hand to the bottom of your library (scrying). Note that this requires multitouch sensors on your device (not always present)
– Added Jace vs Vraska
– Added MysticShop.cz as a new price provider for Czech users
– Prevent saving decks with / in the name
– Added Born of the Gods
This app has NO advertisement