Tizzy Seasons for Kids l Version: 1.4 | Size: 46.1MB Developers: Tizzy Labs, LLC | Language:English
Tizzy Seasons, is a beautifully illustrated educational game designed to teach your kids about the Seasons of the Year.
Learning about the Seasons of the Year has never been so much fun!!! With this beautifully illustrated, imaginative play app from Tizzy Labs, you will be able to help your child explore their natural wonder and curiosity of life, as they experience Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter.
Filled with Fantastic Activities, your child (ages 2-6) will have fun while they learn about the Seasons of the Year. Take a look below at some of the Activities that Tizzy Seasons has to offer:
– Feed the Birds in Your Child’s very own Birdhouse
– Plant a Garden
– Find the Shapes in the Clouds
– Build a Kite and then Fly it
– Feed the Ducks in a Beautiful Pond
– Make a Delicious Ice Cream Sundae and then EAT It
– Blow Bubbles and then Pop them.
– Help the Family of Frogs Jump to their Lily Pad Home
– Trim the Hedges and Watch what Shapes you can Create
– Look at and catch a Wonderful Assortment of Butterflies
– Carve Out Your Very Own Pumpkin
– Organize your Leaf Collection
– Harvest the Fruits and Vegetables from the Garden You Planted
– Pick and Sort Apples from Your Very own Apple Orchard
– Help Rake the Leaves in the Backyard
– It’s COLD Outside!!! Make sure to get dressed in enough layers
– Build and Decorate a Snowman
– Look up at the Night Sky and Play Dot to Dot with the Stars
– Light up your Tizzy Seasons House with Beautiful Twinkling Lights
– Build a Snow Sled from Scratch then go sledding
Plus so much more!!!
– Imaginative Play designed to teach your child about different activities during each Season
– You can choose to play as either a Boy or a Girl
– Fun and Fanciful Music Soundtrack that sets the mood for each Season
– Sound Effects galore that really help to enhance your child’s
– No In App Purchases
– No Ads Whatsoever
1) What kinds of activities are featured?
There are all sorts of games for your child to enjoy. Connect the Dots ( Dot to Dots ), Matching Games, Sorting Games, Color and Size based Games, Counting Games, Imaginative Games, as well as reinforcing the basics using Cognitive Learning Skills, Visual Spatial Skills & Fine Motor Skills.
2) Does my child need to be able to read English in order to play?
Absolutely not. Tizzy Seasons uses activities, instead of text based games to show your child all the fun of the Seasons. Regardless of the country you live in your toddler /or preschooler will be able to pick up this app and have a blast playing it.
3) Is there a free or lite version I can try to see if I like it first?
Yes. It has all the beauty of the full version, but some of the game and activities are not available. The Free version will definitely give you and your child a fantastic idea of what Tizzy Seasons is all about.
6) Will this game work on my device?
Most likely. It has been tested on a number of devices and android operating systems including the Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, many Android phones as well as the iOS version on the Apple iPad, iPhone & iTouch.
What are other people saying about the Tizzy Labs line of Imaginative Games?
“Lots of fun for young kids! Has simple, fun puzzles for kids of all ages. Highly recommend!”
“My 4 year old daughter absolutely loved this game!! It is simple and intuitive enough for her to figure out most of the puzzles without any help. She was really proud of her accomplishments.”
“Puzzles galore! Makes grocery shopping and doctors visits stress free. Thanks!”