Talon for Twitter v2.zero.eight Beta construct eighty
Necessities: four.zero and up
Overview: Get totally immersed for your Twitter with this pretty, function PACKED Twitter consumer with a design that in fact is smart!
Get totally immersed for your Twitter with this pretty, function PACKED Twitter shopper with a design that in reality is sensible!
Created with Android four.four (KitKat) in thoughts. Contains full monitor (translucent) layouts, gorgeous animations and extra! After all that does not imply prior variations of android get overlooked! The one factor that wasn’t ready to be recreated in Android four.three and under used to be the clear navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It simply is not conceivable
Stunning, up to date layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it although! The checklist of options is big as smartly, doing the whole lot you must ever need from a Twitter app proper off the bat. Even if it’s new, I’ve delivered each single main and minor Twitter function that I feel is basically crucial plus a ton that most of the people would not even bring to mind. Here’s a lovely complete listing of its options:
– Reside streaming improve
– Make stronger for two money owed
– View your timelines (primary, mentions, direct messages, hyperlinks, and images)
– Favourite customers
– Replace your profile image, banner, place, and person description
– block, practice, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the checklist goes on
– Extraordinarily highly effective developer theme engine (https://github.com/klinker24/talon_theme)
– Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Choose from 3 beautiful base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
– Custom text sizes
– Night mode
– Auto-Refresh options
– Custom notification settings
– And many other goodies in there as well!
– “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Full app popup
– Full emoji support
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Complete landscape and tablet modes
– Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding action bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Enjoy Talon and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! The best way would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
Contact me (Luke Klinker):
Email: [email protected]
My Twitter: @lukeklinker
Talon’s Twitter: @TalonAndroid
Google+ Beta Page: http://goo.gl/KCXlZk
XDA Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=2608962
Here are two different emoji plugins for you to choose from, choose whichever suits you best, install it and never worry about it again!
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … oard_trial
iOS 7: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … _trial_ios
– Write to Storage: Saves pictures to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Read from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Location: Used for trends and attaching locations to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have to be able to interact with Twitter
– Network State: Used so the user can toggle background sync to only over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many things to list! Tons of ideas, support, and inspiration
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and resources used can be found under the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.
– Faster and more stable method for accessing and saving tweets
– In-app browser background adjusts according to theme
– Fixes for the Dashclock settings
– Show position option for Dashclock
– Fixed trimming the databases
– Open play store or YouTube links from the in-app browser to the correct app
– More TweetMarker fixes
– Lots of crash fixes
This app has NO advertisements