Hear Audiobook Participant v3.2.2
Necessities: Android 2.three.three+
Overview: A very simple to make use of, highly effective, and have wealthy participant to your audio books.
** 7 Day Refund Coverage **
Are attempting it for every week, take heed to a guide, and in case you are no longer ok with the app simply electronic mail me to request money back. I’ll want the order quantity discovered within the order receipt Google emails you on the time of buy.
For instant, pleasant beef up electronic mail me: [email protected]
*This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.*
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn’t get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I’ve spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list of all books at once.
• Plays mp3, m4b, m4a, wma and ogg files. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) support for mp3 files.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History. Automatically tracks of positions and time stamp each time book is played.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. (Embedded m4a/m4b chapters not currently supported)
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Home screen widgets. 1×1, 1×4, and 2×4.
• Lock-screen widget available on 4.2+ devices.
• Basic Lock screen controls also available. (Android 4.0+)
• Play queue. Automatically starts the next book in the queue when the current book finishes.
• Portrait and Landscape layouts. Ability to make any orientation stick. Choose image scale preference independently for portrait and landscape views.
• Tap anywhere on the background to play/pause, swipe left/right to skip.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down (Android 3.0+)
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long button skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bar.
• Headset insert/removal triggers play and pause (can be turned off in settings)
• Headset button play/pause support (double press to skip back).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian),Polish.
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
+ Fixing cover art issues using SD cards with KitKat (Android 4.4+).
+ Sync book position and bookmarks to multiple devices!
+ Polish translation added.
+ Show progress percentage when progress bar is enabled.
+ Set the system status bar and navigation bar to match the Action Bar color. Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
+ Full screen immersive mode. Menu > Full Screen, or pinch zoom on book cover image.
Keep awake option available when full screen is on. Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
This app has NO advertisements