A easy App to Backup and Repair SMS Messages. It is a Paid No-Commercials model of the Advert-Supported Free App.
NOTE: On Android four.four+ gadgets, you probably have carried out the Fix and the messages do not seem in Hangouts then:
– Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
– Exit the Hangouts app
– Open Hangouts and Permit SMS from Settings.
– Backup SMS Messages in XML layout.
– Make a choice a scheduled time to routinely backup.
– Backup structure is unbiased of the Android model so the messages can be simply moved from one telephone to some other, regardless of the Android model.
– Possibility to choose which conversations to backup.
– View/Fix all Messages or best chosen conversations.
– Delete all SMS Messages on the Telephone.
– E mail a backup file.
– Routinely E-mail or Add to Dropbox & Google Pressure the use of the Add-On.
– The XML can then be transformed to different codecs, and may also be seen on a pc.
– Examined on Android v1.5 to v4.four.2
Please observe that MMS (Image/Audio/Video messages) fortify is at the moment in BETA.
On more recent telephones with built in storage the default backup region will almost definitely be the interior storage card and no longer the exterior.
It is because the telephone experiences the storage that method.
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)