As you understand, Samsung launched the Android four.four.2 KitKat OTA replace for Galaxy S4 gadgets. So, the identical replace is now on hand for the LTE-A version of the Samsung Galaxy S4, which has the adaptation choice of E330S. In that topic, with the aid of the use of this step-by-step information which you can learn to simply and manually replace your Galaxy S4 LTE-A to reputable Android four.four.2 KSUCNB2 KitKat firmware. The educational is protected and may also be simply accomplished even by means of a beginner, so don’t hesitate and provides it a are trying.
Should you haven’t bought the OTA KSUCNB2 Android four.four.2 KitKat liberate for your Galaxy S4 LTE-A, a guide replace process is being required. As , when speaking about OTA updates, the firmware is obtainable in phases and progressively, so now not the entire Android customers will obtain the device on the related time. As a result of that, some would possibly choose the handbook approach as an alternative. The identical process can also be respectable, it’s protected and will also be simply achieved because the firmware will also be simply flashed. Additionally, on the flashing operation you don’t wish to use complicated or customized apps, as Odin is the one software that’s being required.
As chances are you’ll comprehend, Odin represents an professional software, which is designed and likewise provided through Samsung. So, Odin is suitable most effective with Samsung branded gadgets and it’s used particularly on replace operations. That’s why you don’t have anything to fret about. Through putting in respectable KSUCNB2 Android four.four.2 KitKat OS in your S4 LTE-A the guarantee of your software won’t get void – the KSUCNB2 firmware is respectable so you aren’t coping with a customized ROM device. Furthermore, with the aid of the usage of this information you could in fact repair the guarantee if it has been prior to now misplaced – that you could lose the guarantee when performing unofficial operations like gaining root get admission to, installing a custom ROM or unlocking the bootloader.
Since Android 4.4.2 KSUCNB2 is the official update released for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A, this tutorial is compatible with both rooted and locked Android smartphones and in any other circumstances. Furthermore, the root access will be revoked, if it has been previously achieved. Don’t worry, you will then be able to re-root your phone but only by using a compatible root solution that is suitable with the new Android 4.4.2 KSUCNB2 firmware. Do stay close as such a tutorial will soon be developed.
Android 4.4.2 KSUCNB2 update is stable and comes without bugs, lags or other issues or problems. The firmware is smoothly running on the Galaxy S4 LTE-A and also brings important stability improvements. By using this OS, your device will be optimized and customized so you will be able to enjoy better performances, upgraded battery life and improved speeds. Of course, if you want to spice things up even more, you then have to root, install a custom recovery image and flash a custom ROM. Also, you can choose to flash a custom kernel and overclock your Android smartphone, but these are all unofficial procedures that are complex and also risky.
Anyway, returning to the present tutorial, the best will be, before going any further, to make a full and proper backup. In some cases, rare ones, the S4 data might get corrupted while using Odin. So, if you don’t want to lose something important like contacts list, call logs, text messages, EFS folder, personal info and accounts or market apps, do complete a backup – in that matter you can anytime use free distributed backup and restore apps from Google Play. The backup operation is optional but strongly recommended.
On the other side, this is a manual update operation; for being able to complete this tutorial you first have to apply the general pre requisites. So, take a look over the list from below and apply the tasks which are being described below.
- A computer is being required. Use a Windows based PC because Odin can be installed only on the same.
- Furthermore, your smartphone and its USB cable must be near you as you will have to establish a connection between these devices.
- For properly connecting your phone with your computer, first on your Galaxy S4 you must enable USB debugging option – just go to “menu – settings – developer options”.
- Also on your computer the best will be to temporarily deactivate the security protection; programs like antivirus or antimalware might interfere with our work.
- Check the battery status on your phone; if there is less than 60% power left you first have to plug in the charger – if your device gets turned off in the middle of the update operation, it might also get bricked.
- Do note that KSUCNB2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS has been officially released only for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A model number E330S. So, apply the steps from below only if you own the mentioned Android smartphone because this tutorial is being compatible only with the same.
- On your computer, first of all download Odin.
- Place the file on desktop, unzip the same and also install the program.
- Then, from here download the update file.
- Place it on desktop and unzip the firmware file on the same folder as Odin.
- The Galaxy S4 LTE-A drivers must be flashed on your computer – you can use Samsung KIES in that matter.
- Turn off your phone and enter it in download mode.
- In order to reach download mode you need to press Power, Volume Down and Home buttons at the same time.
- Also, run Odin on your computer.
- Use the USB cable and connect your smartphone with your computer.
- Once the connection established, on Odin you should notice that the “added” message is being displayed and the ID:COM section is yellow or blue.
- If not, you have to abort the operation; just close Odin, unplug USB cord and reinstall the drivers on your PC. Then retry the steps from above.
- Up next, from Odin select the “PA” option.
- Then pick the update file; don’t change anything else on Odin.
- Click on “start”.
- Wait while Android 4.4.2 is being flashed.
- In the end on Odin the “pass” message will be displayed; also the ID:COM section should be green.
- Unplug the USB cord and reboot your phone as you are finally done.
Good job; you have installed Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNB2 official update on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A. Remember that this is the stock Android firmware which is also OTA available for your device. So, share your experience with us and test the new software in order to see how it performs on your Galaxy S4. Don’t forget to feedback us by using the comments field from below.