Every other week within the books right here at DL. We had somewhat of pleasure this week, as Samsung gave us the date at which they intend to unveil the Galaxy S5, February 24. Kellen and I shall be readily available in NYC to quilt the experience, however don’t concern about your habit, as we can make sure you provide you with a just right GS5 restore.
In different information, footage surfaced displaying off a suggested HTC M8, we pushed out our full overview of the LG G Flex, we bought our palms on the Nexus 5 in Crimson, and Steve Wozniak claims that Apple must make an Android telephone. Yup, it used to be a lovely loopy week.
In the event you neglected any of the motion, we’ve the highlights down under for you.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 48 [Subscribe]
- We posted our review for the LG G Flex.
- Hands-on with the Nexus 5 in Red.
- Hands-on with the Toast wood cover for the Nexus 5.
- Samsung sets the date for the unveiling of the Galaxy S5, February 24.
- Video tour of Facebook’s new Paper app on iOS.
- Master leaker evleaks gave us our first look at the HTC M8 homescreen.
- New reported benchmarks for the Galaxy S5 appear, show off 1080p display and 16MP camera.
- The HTC One on Verizon is getting Kit Kat.
- Google’s $ 3.2 billion purchase of Nest got cleared by the FTC.
- The Woz thinks Apple should release an Android phone.
- HTC talks 2014, says wearables are coming for the holidays.
- Chromecast got even more awesome, as Google released the SDK for developers.
- Real or fake, these reported HTC M8 photos are sexy. And here’s the backside.
Have an excellent weekend, other folks!