Carbon KitKat Nightly for Galaxy S3 T-Mobile can now be flashed using the instructions that I’ve listed in this post. Read the entire post and you should be able to complete the tutorial in no time.
Before starting the installation you should read the guidelines below:
- Use this post only with the T-Mobile Galaxy S3.
– do not attempt to update any other Galaxy S3 models with the files that you will find in this post.
- This guide works with rooted Galaxy S3.
- Also, your device has to run the latest CWM Recovery build.
– TWRP Recovery should work, too.
- A NANDROID Backup file for the installed ROM has to be created.
– this step is listed in the tutorial, so you shouldn’t skip it.
- Also, you need to Factory Reset the device.
– select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’, then confirm the process.
– this will wipe all data from system partition, while leaving the internal / external storage unaffected.
– the step is listed in the tutorial.
- Backup data from installed apps, SMS and other files using Helium for Android — guide here on how to use it.
- Sync Contacts with your Gmail account.
– guide here on how to successfully backup phone numbers and other similar People details.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options menu.
- This guide is for advanced Android users, so you shouldn’t blame us in case something goes wrong during installation.
- Read the entire post and don’t skip any steps.
- Check the phone’s battery power level and make sure that it is over 50%, so that the device won’t switch off in the middle of the installation process.
Now that you know all of the above you can continue to the next part of this post.
- Download the latest build of this ROM from here.
- Download Gapps for this new ROM from here.
- Connect your phone with your computer, then move both zip files to your device’s internal storage.
– after you copy the files you can disconnect the device from PC.
> do not unzip the contents of the archives.
- Power off your device and then boot it in Custom Recovery Mode.
– if you don’t know how to Recovery, then you should learn using the info listed here.
- Create the NANDROID ROM backup in your tool:
– make a choice ‘backup and restoration’, then verify course of.
- Subsequent, observe Manufacturing unit Reset:
– make a selection ‘wipe information/ manufacturing unit reset’, ascertain.
- Now that you could flash the Carbon Nightly ROM in your Galaxy S3 T-Cell:
– make a choice ‘set up zip from sdcard’, then ‘select zip from sdcard’.
– in finding the ROM file and ensure set up.
- After the ROM is flashed you wish to set up Gapps zip too. Do it the usage of the identical movements as in step 7.
- Get again to the primary customized Restoration reveal after which boot the cellphone in standard mode.
> notice that the primary boot course of takes some time to complete which is why you shouldn’t press any buttons all the way through boot.
- Enter your Google Account information and take keep an eye on over your software.
These have been the entire steps that you simply needed to apply with a purpose to replace your tool with a model new Android four.four.2 customized ROM.
If the set up of Carbon KitKat Nightly ROM fails on the first strive, then you could make a selection to repeat your complete tutorial greater than as soon as. For any further questions use the feedback box under.