Wow. You took that photo with your phone?
Perfectly Clear 2.0 for Android is a photography app that removes the limits of your smartphone’s camera and allows you to take professional looking photos at a tiny fraction of the cost and without all the expensive, bulky gear.
With powerful capture technology like sophisticated panorama, blazing-fast burst, single-tap HDR, and advanced facial detection, Perfectly Clear brings out all the warmth, texture, and intensity in your images and lets you take photos as if you were using an expensive camera, yet it’s incredibly easy to use. Just point, click, and share!
Perfectly Clear 2.0 also makes it easy to look your best. Using advanced algorithms and ten years’ worth of research, Perfectly Clear detects faces, open eyes, and smiles to take the optimal shot, while the Beautify setting brightens eyes, evens out skin tone…even whitens teeth.
Highlights of Perfectly Clear 2.0
● Best-in-class tone mapping adds depth and contrast, ensuring a vivid HDR look
● Unmatched de-ghosting provides perfect pictures even when your subject moves
● Panorama lets you pan in any direction and automatically stitches images together
● Portrait mode automatically determines the optimal moment to snap photos
● The quickest, smoothest, longest burst available in the marketplace
● The sophisticated features you would expect in an expensive pro camera:
○ Stabilizer, various focus modes, gridlines, timer, and horizon and tilt indicators
○ Separate exposure and focus points within a single shot
● One-click photo correction applies ten patented adjustments in seconds
● Beautify feature evens skin, brightens eyes, even whitens teeth automatically!
● Editor lets you enhance Perfectly Clear images or those captured with other apps
● A fun and easy way to impress friends and family. Just point, click, and share!
More here: http://goo.gl/oJBTL5
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Perfecting over 26 million photos a day
If you’ve ever printed photos at a Walgreens, Olympus, Black’s, Tesco, Photobox or Photoworks, you’ve likely already experienced Perfectly Clear. Perfectly Clear powers automatic corrections for over 100,000 photo kiosks, countless websites and labs all over the world — making more than 26 million photos a day look their best.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Users Love Perfectly Clear:
“The Android app may have you rethink what it is possible to do with your phone’s camera. It adds so many features to your vanilla camera phone you may be shocked! are in addition to what Perfectly Clear does best – bringing out the best color and clarity from your pictures. The first time you see it in action you will be amazed. With my camera-phone and my SLR, it appeared that Perfectly Clear literally removed a piece of gauze from over the lens of the camera. At $ 2.99 it is the best money you can spend on phone based photography.” – James Oppenheim (James Games and contributor to NBC show)
“This app makes images better and the cost is well worth it” -Robert Scoble
“Love it! Fixed things I didn’t even know was wrong with some of my pictures. Excellent work here, worth every penny.” – Paul
“Great app. This was the best $ 2.99 I’ve spent in a while. This app makes my best pictures better. I wish I’d found it sooner.” – Alan
“Shockingly good, I can’t lie. I had low expectations. …I’ve constantly looked over the market for something like this… as soon as I tried this, I was amazed. My photographs came out looking amazing!” – Jack
Tons more here: http://goo.gl/nQJDeY
** Integration with the Sony Select network and Sony Camera Mode
** Exclusive to Sony: Noise reduction in the Tweak options
** Ability to set the save size for new photos
** Improved compatability with Android 4.4
** Stability improvement
* Set as default camera
* Improved handling with a large number of photos and folders of photos
* Optional GPS tagging