In the event you had been questioning when will Samsung free up the OTA Android four.four.2 KitKat firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Professional 10.1 LTE, now we now have a solution for you. The reputable Android four.four.2 firmware has been leaked and it’s dubbed as XXUANAF. Now, the identical isn’t but OTA on hand and we don’t be aware of when Samsung will roll out the device, however with the aid of following this step-by-step information it is possible for you to to flash the ROM beforehand of legitimate launch. Due to this fact, this tutorial is exhibiting you an guide way that can be utilized for updating your Galaxy Tab Professional 10.1 LTE with authentic Android four.four.2 KitKat XXUANAF firmware.
Now, as already said, XXUANAF is handiest the leaked model of the reputable Android four.four.2 KitKat OS with a view to be rolled out quickly for the Tab Professional 10.1 LTE customers. Don’t fear as in accordance to people who have already put in the firmware, there aren’t any bugs or concerns integrated on this platform. In fact the XXUANAF ROM is working easily and with out bugs so which you can safely observe this leaked Android four.four.2 OS in your Samsung pill.
Do needless to say although that this information is respectable, so you aren’t coping with a customized ROM. You haven’t any causes for worrying, the rules from under best instructing you learn how to manually set up a firmware with a purpose to be OTA launched quickly. On account of that, the guarantee of your galaxy Tab Professional 10.1 LTE might not be void whereas manually flashing the leaked Android four.four.2 XXUANAF firmware. Moreover, because of related causes you don’t must in the past root your pill for having the ability to full this step-by-step information.
After all the educational is suitable with each rooted and un-rooted devices, though after applying the steps from below, the root access (if it has been gained before) will be revoked. Also, if your tablet is running on a custom ROM, now you will replace the same. Android 4.4.2 XXUANAF firmware is the official and stock Android OS that will restore your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE to its initial state – the bootloader will be relocked, the root access revoked, the factory restrictions restored and the stock android recovery image re-flashed.
As you will see, on the update operation Odin will be used. Odin is an official program that is developed by Samsung, so you will not use custom or risky programs. On the other hand you have to prepare some things before starting the proper installation procedure. The first sting to do is to backup the data that is saved on the internal storage memory of your tablet. It is unlikely to lose your data while using Odin but you can never be too sure. So, use suitable backup and restore apps and save everything that’s important for you; at least save your contacts, market apps, EFS, personal info, accounts and data.
After that, ensure that you can use a windows based computer, as Odin can be installed only on the same. On your computer you need to deactivate the security protection as these programs might interfere with your work. On your Galaxy tab Pro 10.1 LTE USB debugging option must be enabled. You can check the mentioned option by going to “menu – settings – developer options”. Another thing to do is to charge your tablet, especially if there is less than 50% power left. Your device might get bricked out in case it gets turned off in the middle of the flashing operation.
Android 4.4.2 XXUANAF firmware has been leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE. So, the XXUANAF software is being compatible only with the mentioned device. Because of that, this step by step guide should be completed only by those who own the mentioned tablet. Else, you will probably end up in bricking your beloved smartphone or tablet. Also, try not to mess things up and don’t apply things without consulting the steps which are being explained and detailed below.
- On your computer you need to download the required files.
- So, from here download the leaked Android 4.4.2 XXUANAF update file, while from here download Odin.
- Unzip Odin on your computer, preferable on desktop.
- Also, unzip the firmware file on the same folder as Odin.
- Now, on your computer the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE drivers must be installed; if you don’t have the drivers use Samsung KIES for flashing the same.
- Perfect; on your computer now run Odin.
- Take your tablet and turn it off; wait a few seconds before going to the next step.
- Reboot your handset in download mode; the download mode can be reached by pressing on the same time on power, volume down and home buttons.
- With your Tab Pro 10.1 LTE booted in download mode and with Odin running on your computer take the USB cable and connect the devices.
- Odin will recognize your tablet; if everything is working as expected on Odin the “added” message will be displayed, while the ID:COM section will turn yellow or blue.
- If not, you will have to unplug the USB cord, close Odin and re-flash the drivers on your computer; then re-try the steps from above.
- From Odin you then need to choose the “PA” option.
- Pick the Android 4.4.2 XXUANAF firmware file from desktop.
- On Odin re-partition option shouldn’t be checked.
- Click “start” on Odin.
- The update will now be installed on your Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE.
- In the end, on Odin the “pass” message will be displayed and the ID:COM section will turn green.
- Unplug the USB cord and reboot your device.
If Odin gets stuck while you are trying to complete the steps from above you need to close the program. Then you have to unplug the USB cord and force restart your tablet. Also, on your computer re-install the Tab Pro 10.1 drivers. Finally repeat the steps explained on the update tutorial from above.
In case your tablet gets stuck in a boot loop (after completing the operations from above) you will have to wipe the system and clear cache. In order to do so, reboot in recovery mode. From there choose “wipe information manufacturing unit reset” and “wipe cache partition”. Return and make a selection “reboot machine now”. Finished.
That was once concerned about now; you have got efficiently accomplished this step-by-step information. So, now you understand how to manually replace your Samsung Galaxy Tab Professional 10.1 LTE to authentic Android four.four.2 KitKat OS. Take into account that the Android four.four.2 XXUANAF firmware is handiest a leaked replace so the identical will not be at the moment OTA on hand. Keep shut, as additional tutorials will likely be developed on your pill and use the feedback box from under for sharing your expertise with our group.