Enjoying multimedia on-the-go has never been so easy. PowerDVD Mobile brings the award-winning features of CyberLink PowerDVD to Android tablets and smartphones so that you can watch movies, view photos, and listen to music in the best quality, wherever you are!
PowerDVD Mobile is the perfect companion app to the PowerDVD 13 desktop product. When you’re on the move, PowerDVD Mobile lets you take your multimedia entertainment along.
Easy access from all your devices
Connect your media and your devices wirelessly with PowerDVD and PowerDVD Mobile. Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it. Take video on-the-go without worrying about complicated file conversions.
All-in-one Media Player for Movies, Photos, Music and Video
PowerDVD Mobile is also a powerful universal player for enjoying all your media. Play movies, music, photos and videos on your mobile device. Even improve your camera shots with easy one-click enhancements.
*********** EXCLUSIVE Cloud Sync Features for PowerDVD Live Subscribers! ***********
Sync media file via CyberLink Drive Cloud storage service
PowerDVD Mobile now supports integration with CyberLink’s cloud storage service – CyberLink Drive. With an active subscription, PowerDVD Live users can store and access their photos, music and videos instantly, anywhere – from iOS/Android devices with PowerDVD Mobile and PowerDVD Live on PC.
– Operating System: Android 2.3 and above version, including 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
– Processor: Minimum 1GHz
– RAM: Minimum 512MB
– Supported Screen Resolutions: 800×480, 854×480, 960×540, 1024×600, 1280×800, 1920×1080, 2560×1600 (Nexus 10)
– PowerDVD Mobile is designed for portable devices and does not support optical disc drives
– Adds support high-quality 2-channel DTS audio in MKV video files
– Adds support for multi-track audio selection in MKV and AVI video files (DTS, AAC, etc)
– Watch your movies with subtitles with new support for external SRT, SSA and ASS files (for MKV)
– Never lose your place again with the new “resume playback” feature that remembers where you were
– Enhanced interface control ignores palm contact during playback for a more immersive, uninterrupted experience