Crius is a sublime House and Lock reveal clock and climate widget dropped at you by using XDA Identified Developer EatHeat.
That is in line with the CyanogenMod cLock widget however backported to decrease variations. At the moment, the Calendar Settings aren’t supported however it is going to be brought again later.
1) Lock monitor widgets are simplest supported on Android four.2+. It is a drawback of Android itself.
2) On some gadgets you’ll have to reboot your tool after putting in for the widget to indicate up within the widget picker.
three) Remember to use a launcher aiding resizable widgets.
four) It is a widget and also you wish to drop it on your house display or lockscreen first. You could customise the choices from the app drawer, however this is not going to put the widget on your house monitor via itself!
5) PLEASE REBOOT ONCE IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WEATHER ICONS APPEARING AT FIRST.
– Toggle Digital/Analog Clock.
– Exhibit/Disguise Alarm.
– Daring/Customary fashion for hour.
– Daring/Standard model for minutes.
– Exhibit/Disguise AM/PM.
– Daring/Commonplace model for date and alarm.
– Customized color for hour and minutes.
– Customized color for alarm.
– Convey/Disguise climate.
– Customized refresh interval for climate updates.
– Customized climate region.
– Toggle between coloration/white icons.
– Convey/Disguise region.
– Convey/Conceal timestamp.
– Invert low/excessive temperature.
– Customized climate font coloration.
– Customized timestamp colour.
– Make a choice from climate supply.
– Forecast on clicking climate.
– Icon percent beef up.
– Exhibit/Cover calendar.
– Select calendar.
– Make a selection calendar lookahead.
– Set reminder.
– Convey/Disguise calendar icon.
– Express/Disguise adventure icon.
– Exhibit/Disguise vicinity.
– Convey/Disguise description.
– Set font shade.
– Set small print font coloration.
– Stylize daring/commonplace font.
– Exhibit/Conceal settings button on widget.
– Set coloration to settings button on widget.
– Reset settings.
– Backup settings.
– Restoration settings.