Root and a writable /device partition are required! Please, learn the outline utterly!
GLTools is a customized OpenGL driver (proxy), that’s suitable with any identified OpenGLES 2.zero-appropriate GPU + ARM processor, x86 processors should not supported (Galaxy Tab three as an instance). For those who nonetheless do not be aware, what this app is, the closest identified analog is Chainfire3D.
– Exchange decision and rendering bitness in any app, even supposing it does not make stronger that with the aid of default.
– Exchange GPU title and revel in improved pix even on a noname low-finish GPU.
– Take full keep an eye on over textures: now that you would be able to decompress/recompress them (even supposing your GPU does not strengthen that texture layout) and resize. Observe that decompression characteristic is on hand provided that you’ll be able to set up a plugin (web is required to do this)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for premier efficiency (the identical optimizer is utilized in Unity3D engine through default)
– Let MSAA or CSAA in any app to give a boost to photographs high quality (ensure that your GPU helps that)
– Measure received efficiency with a pleasant onscreen FPS counter (or that you may output FPS knowledge to Logcat in case you are a professional)
GLTools is a hundred% protected you probably have a customized restoration put in (and also you did not disable backup in GLTools set up dialog), if you can to find it non-working, that you may simply flash uninstall_gltools.zip in restoration and e mail me with important points (or request a reimbursement).
– HTC One X
– Nexus 7 2013
– LG G2
To start with, please don’t restoration backups of this app knowledge (with Titanium Backup, and many others), I will add a function to export/backup/share settings later, for now it may end up in shuffle of your settings. The identical for app uninstalling, disable customized preferences for app earlier than elimination.
Consumer is accountable to make it possible for any plugins he makes use of are criminal to make use of. All texture plugins (with the exception of for Default) are written via impartial builders and are positioned on a third-celebration webserver (with the exception of for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools writer, with the exception of for that I present a easy in-app browser to put in them (as all we all know, browser creators don’t have anything to do with any abusive Web content material, the identical factor right here).
All trademark utilization is nominative, nominative utilization is Truthful Use, it does not require any permission from trademark holder. Any logos are the property of their house owners anyway.