Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: DSLR Camera Pro is designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It’s ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use – most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography – that’s our motto.
About DSLR Camera Pro
New Year Promotion! 25% off!
DSLR Camera Pro is designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It’s ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use – most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography – that’s our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button – press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder – to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode – auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode – matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode – single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes – portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won’t be available for you if your device doesn’t support them.
Version 2.6 – BIG UPDATE:
– now DSLR Camera can be used as your default camera app (when any other app needs to take a picture)
– changed storage location to “Camera” folder (thus it now works with Google Instant Upload)
– quieter focus sounds
– maximize screen brightness can be turned on/off
– many bugfixes
– fixed a bug that prevented storing pictures on external SD card
– added ISO support for more devices
– bugfixes for HTC Desire, LG L5, Moto X and more
Less description »
This app has no advertisements