Necessities: 2.zero and up
Overview: So what’s Nandroid Supervisor? Neatly Nandroid Supervisor is the last word instrument for managing your entire nandroid backups!
With Nandroid Supervisor which you could restoration information out of your nandroid reminiscent of apps+information, textual content messages, name logs, and way more!
Additionally with Nandroid Supervisor now not simplest are you able to repair information out of your nandroid backups however you could additionally flash new recoveries and use instruments like restoration permissions.
Nandroid Supervisor at present helps nandroid backups created with the aid of TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) primarily based recoveries!
THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
* View common data about your nandroid backups.
* Discover contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract information from nandroid backups.
* Strengthen for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Examine and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Restoration Apps+Knowledge from backup.
* Fix Textual content Messages from backup.
* Repair Name Logs from backup.
* Fix WiFi Get admission to Factors from backup (Professional).
* Fix Bluetooth Information from backup (Professional).
* Restoration Person Phrase Dictionary from backup (Professional).
* Restoration Browser Information from backup (Professional).
* Restoration Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new restoration.
* Restore permissions instrument.
Many extra options to come back one day!
* Convert backups between TWRP and CWM.
* Export information from nandroid backup so it may be restored on different gadgets.
* Repair Residence display information similar to wallpaper, launcher, shortcuts, and widgets!
Enhance thread for this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=2044414
Known Issues: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wUb … sp=sharing
Todo List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ncj … sp=sharing
Important info about restoring sms data:
There is a settings in the default Messaging app that deletes older messages from conversations which have more than 200 messages. When restoring1000s of messages this setting can cause a lot of problems because it keeps trying to delete messages when you try to open the conversation. If you are restoring lots of messages, then disable this setting by opening the Preferences of the Messaging app. On some devices it can take a long time to index the new message data. If you get a blank screen or if the phone asks you to “Force Close” or “Wait” when opening the messaging app just press “Wait” and leave the Messaging app running for a while. It will eventually finish and the app will become usable again.
* Restore MMS messages has graduated from beta!<br>
* Added feature that allows user to view explore text messages in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (New feature located under the Export & Explore tab right next to Restore Data!) (See Screenshots)
* Translations updated!
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: Pro features are unlocked!!