Requires Android: 2.zero and up
* Strengthen for restoring SMS messages on KitKat (Android v4.four.x) has been brought.
* Delivered caching to discover backup.
* Superior flash restoration.
* Multi-extent TWRP (.win00x information) are actually displayed and taken care of as a single file.
* Mounted malicious program that led to some recordsdata to not be extracted from nandroid backup.
* Cache for Restoration Apps+Knowledge is now chronic between roms and new app installs.
* Restoring of apps+information has been more suitable.
So what’s Nandroid Supervisor? Smartly Nandroid Supervisor is the last word device for managing your whole nandroid backups!
With Nandroid Supervisor that you could fix knowledge out of your nandroid corresponding to apps+information, textual content messages, name logs, and far more!
Additionally with Nandroid Supervisor now not handiest are you able to repair knowledge out of your nandroid backups however that you can additionally flash new recoveries and use instruments like restoration permissions.
Nandroid Supervisor at present helps nandroid backups created with the aid of TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) primarily based recoveries!
THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
* View normal data about your nandroid backups.
* Discover contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract recordsdata from nandroid backups.
* Reinforce for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Examine and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Fix Apps+Knowledge from backup.
* Restoration Textual content Messages from backup.
* Restoration Name Logs from backup.
* Repair WiFi Get admission to Factors from backup (Professional).
* Repair Bluetooth Information from backup (Professional).
* Repair Person Phrase Dictionary from backup (Professional).
* Fix Browser Information from backup (Professional).
* Repair Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new restoration.
* Repair permissions instrument.
Many extra options to come back someday!
Improve thread for this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2044414
Important info about restoring sms data:
There is a settings in the default Messaging app that deletes older messages from conversations which have more than 200 messages. When restoring 1000s of messages this setting can cause a lot of problems because it keeps trying to delete messages when you try to open the conversation. If you are restoring lots of messages, then disable this setting by opening the Preferences of the Messaging app. On some devices it can take a long time to index the new message data. If you get a blank screen or if the phone asks you to “Force Close” or “Wait” when opening the messaging app just press “Wait” and leave the Messaging app running for a while. It will eventually finish and the app will become usable again.
Download via Google Play: