No longer that I’m about to bitch in regards to the slowing of reports thru our inbox over these ultimate couple of weeks as a result of I feel all of us want a wreck after one heck of a yr, however man, 2014 and CES can’t get right here quick sufficient. I’m prepared for the brand new 12 months – I’m prepared to peer if Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, and Google can attempt to prime some of the wonderful years in tech that I will needless to say. I could replicate on that extra subsequent week as we formally shut out 2013. For now, let’s discuss this week.
It used to be indubitably sluggish round these elements with X-mas taking on the mid-element of the whole thing, however there have been nonetheless information objects value speaking about. We unboxed our Moto X with Bamboo, listed out my high 5 Android telephones of 2013, and even put collectively the on-going record of telephones receiving Android four.four. We additionally put out a brand new Icons and UCCW episode, watched Google assault the Rockstar patent troll, and noticed HTC supply us an out of this world infographic on the OEM replace course of.
- First appear: Moto X with Bamboo!
- My top 5 Android phones of 2013.
- When is my Android phone getting Android 4.4 “Kit Kat”?
- This infographic from HTC on Android updates from OEMs is incredible. A must see.
- Icons and UCCW Episode 7!
- Google fires back and Rockstar consortium, basically calls them patent trolls.
- Is LG going to put a swipeable fingerprint scanner on the G3? Please, no.
- The Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition is now available.
- Speaking of CM, they just crossed 10million devices.
- Disney is still hosting a mega-app sale on Google Play.
- Please watch this Samsung Galaxy Gear commercial.
Experience your closing weekend of 2013. Do one thing, frothy.