Current Version: 1.6.9
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
– New option to select notification priority
Screen Filter can lower your screen brightness to extremely low levels, to help prevent eyestrain during the night. Includes notification controls for Jelly Bean devices.
Users can either upgrade the free version to Pro through in-app purchase, or directly purchase this version (for countries that don’t support in-app purchases) – both are the same in terms of functionality.
Features only in the Pro version:
• Auto-On & Auto-Off: Screen Filter can turn on and off automatically based on your configurations
• Option to start Screen Filter at boot
• Customizable status bar notification buttons (For Android Jelly Bean 4.1+):
– Up to three buttons can be added for quick access.
– Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
– Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
– Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset)
Download via Google Play: