Requirements: Android 2.1 +
Overview: Can you grow your small city to a grand tourist attraction spot?
“Japan Life is a really solid game. It’s well-made, detailed and deep. If you’re looking for something new and fun, you’ll definitely find it here.”
“Japan Life looks really slick, and looks exactly like a moving anime cartoon. The game can be zoomed in on, and zoomed out of, yet it looks good from every angle. There is a surprising amount of detail in every person building and object in the game too, with lots going on at the same time. This doesn’t mean that the game doesn’t run smoothly – it really does. The game is also one of the most colourful games I have played by far. It really looks beautiful on-screen and is a joy to watch.”
Can you grow your small city to a grand tourist attraction spot?
Immerse yourself in the beautiful Japanese architecture for that long-awaited holiday.
Will your tourist city rival the charms of Kyoto, or the glamour of Tokyo?
LOTS OF AWESOME FEATURES!
– Over 100 different buildings and items to discover
– Unlock new shops and decorations at every new level
– Meticulously designed and animated buildings with cute characters
– Add beauty to your city with decorations like flowers, parks and many more
– Attract more tourists and impress them with your city!
– Able to continue playing even when you are offline
– Invite your friends and collaborate to make Shop Sales more successful
– Start lots of Shop Sales to upgrade your shops into better shops
– Expand your city to attract more and more tourists
– Be the wealthiest or the most well-liked, climb the leaderboards!
– Share your glory on Facebook for all to behold!
– Send Mail and Gifts to your neighbors!
Name of cheat:
– Press Phone Volume + to increase 2525 diamond
Download modded apk and install it normally.
When first start up, it will ask you to update, you can go ahead and do so, the mod will still work properly even after updating.
After 1st update, it will seems to crash out to desktop, restart and update again the 2nd time, it should work properly and enter game.
The game seems to save to phone/cloud server? even after uninstalling and reinstalling, the game will load to last save progress, thus should be no problem for anyone to continue previous game without losing any progress.
What’s new in this version:
1. Bugs fixed