Requirements: Android 2.3.3+
Overview: SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning app!
Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for dormant directories+files and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters which directories contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
The Unlocker will also enable several convenience functions like picture previews.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyones device, but i’m working hard to get it there.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (email@example.com). I usually respond quite quick and will happily help you out.
########## v18.104.22.168(307) #########
– Changed root test timing
– Notifications of not running actions are now removed when entering SD Maid
– When SD Maid is swiped from the systems recent task view, it exits, shutsdown the service and removes all notifications
– Added stats reporting see (see also https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116634…ts/G67goqQisUw )
– Changed icon coloring
– Added possibility to report a file/folder by clicking the owner icon on the right (see also https://plus.google.com/b/1166344997…ts/9p9W3bGmvEg )
– Fixed orientation change crash when the AutostartToggle dialog was open
– Fixed autostart tag being grey if there was a mix of activated/deactivated autostart receivers
– Added option to report false positives through the context menu (see also https://plus.google.com/b/1166344997…ts/9p9W3bGmvEg )
– Fixed broken navigation
– Fixed optimization doing less than was possible due to not utilizing root when it was available.
– Fixed inconsistent info dialog texts and translations
– Update scheduler options each time a checkbox is toggled, not only when the time is set
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions Unlocked Pro features in SD Maid!