Necessities: Android 2.zero+, Modded Google Play
Overview: A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks. This is the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks.This is the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
This is a 14 day free trial. After the trial, a license may be purchased for $ 5.
– Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
– Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
– Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
– Organize your notes into folders.
– Link your tasks with contacts on your device. Allows you to quickly call, e-mail, or navigate to someone right from your to-do list.
– 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
– Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo and Google.
– Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
– Optionally view your tasks on your device’s calendar.
– Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
– Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
– Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don’t hear the sound or feel the vibration.
– Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
– Snooze alarms until later if you can’t do the task right away.
– Filter and search on any task field.
– Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
– Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
– Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
– Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don’t want to keep things simple.
– Choice of light or dark theme.
Location-based reminders can now be triggered using cellular location only, improving battery life. Power consumption has also been reduced even if GPS is in use.
You can now configure the location filter to only show tasks for your current location. As you move around, only tasks applicable to your current location will appear.
Added buttons to the date picker for common choices (today, tomorrow, etc.).
The on-screen keyboard now pops up automatically to enter the title when adding a task.
This app has NO advertisements