Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a ‘Redirects’ profiles some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you’ve created it the app will automatically organise your device however you have told it to.
– Move your Video files to one folder.
– Move your gifs to one place.
– Consolidate your music.
– Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
– Easily backup files.
– Keep your work documents organised.
– Make a mistake or don’t like how it is organised? – Just click undo and try again.
– Support for Android 2.3+
– Insanely fast – Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
– Extremely low footprint.
– Ability to edit Redirects.
– Create custom Redirects!
– Tasker Support
– Attempted to fix SD card support for KitKat and others.
– Made a change that makes bugs much easier to fix, please report every crash and then look forward to the next update 🙂
– Ability to redirect by name (with full customization).
– Made the folder picker more intuitive, with a search option
This app has NO advertisements