Zooper Widget Pro v2.44
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Minimal, classy, extremely customizable and battery friendly Clock Widget with all the data you need, at once!
If you like the widget and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email, i cannot answer comments!
– Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
– Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
– Create your templates easily, no functional limit
– Build your style and change everything, color, text, shapes, position and more
– Completely custom date and time (day of year, week number, number to text and more)
– Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
– World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
– Weather with two days forecast even for multiple locations on same widget
– Calendar info with free customization
– System info, like uptime, next alarm, sd card space
– Wifi network name, cell operator
– Sunrise and sunset even for multiple location at once
– No Ads
– Widget on tap action / config lock (and “module” click action soon)
– Save your templates
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind, nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, no location will be updated if you do not ask to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it’s running, even with 10 widgets on your screen it won’t grow more than 7 or 8 megabytes. During configuration however RAM usage can grow even to 25mb, this is normal and the space will be released some time after config is closed.
– Advanced Clock Widget
– Minimalistic Text
– Beautiful Widgets
– SiMi Clock Widget
– Ultimate custom clock
– Make Your Clock Widget
ZW on JB LockScreen? Phone might reboot on upgrade, Android bug, sorry!
– Mass move now possible
– Added #DP# and #Dp# for automatic 12h/24h text clocks according to system settings
– Added #SMODE# in Iconsets to compare against current mode string before parsing
– Fixed “corrupted” issue on commercial templates
– Fixed preview not saved on some devices
– Fixed external fonts not saved
– Faster template load
Full Changelog: http://goo.gl/WTm13c