Necessities: Android 2.three.three and up
Overview: With aVia you could play, handle, and share your track, video, and photographs from all your Android-related gadgets in order that your favourite media is on hand every time, anyplace.
Go Ad free with aVia media player Pro and unlock these additional features:
– Fling your entire music, video, or photo play queue
– Sharing and browsing music, videos, and photos via your Dropbox accounts
– Change the look of aVia by downloading one of our theme packages from the market
– Support for changing audio tracks during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
– Support for embedded subtitles during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
Primary features of aVia:
– Play music, videos, and view photos from a variety of sources including social media services (Facebook, Google+, and Dropbox)
– Index your favorite sources for much faster access to your Cloud/Network based media
– Easily cast media to devices such as Smart TVs, Google TV, or other Android devices using our Fling feature
– Easily stream content from a NAS, PC, or other Android devices running aVia including Google TV thanks to aVia’s built in UPnP / DLNA controller
– Turn any Android device (including your Google TV) into a media server for your home by enabling aVia’s UPnP / DLNA server feature to share the local content on the device
– Easily create playlists and rate content using the intuitive interface
– Support for video scaling and subtitles
– Enable additional audio / video codecs on your Android device by installing the free Vitamio plug-in (Not available for Google TV)
– Support for multiple languages including French, German, Danish, Spanish, and Japanese.
– Optimized for Android tablets and smartphones, Google TV, and Kindle Fire devices
Please DO NOT download aVia Pro if you have already completed an in-app upgrade. The in-app upgrade unlocks all of the features of Pro.
– Pinch zoom support for photos
– Improved support for Plex, MediaTomb, and Serviio DLNA servers
– Additional language translations
– Support for the Google Plus “+1” button
– In-app upgrade bugfix
– On Google TV systems ensure the aVia Renderer is always available (if enabled)
– Only index the selected media types when scanning a source via “My Sources”
Note: All Premium Features available. no key file needed.
This app has no advertisements