Supercar Shooter l Version: 1.102 | Size: 69.38MB Developers: Sudhir Singh | Language: English
Check this Game’s Video First. Supercar Shooter is an action packed 3D Car Racing game with addictive explosions, powerful and attractive supercars and challenging race courses where the cars not only race with each other but attack each other with homing missiles, machine guns, rockets and laser mines to slow down opponents like kart racing.
This is a completely new concept because the fastest supercars race to a top speed of 480 Km/h and use weapons that are effective at these high speeds. The winner of the race is often qualified by both his steering and shooting skills.
THE GAME REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 1 GHz PROCESSOR, 512 MB RAM and support for OpenGL ES 2.0.
WEAPONS & POWER UPS:
• Homing Missiles
• Machine Guns
• Laser Mines
• Energy Shield
• Nitro Boosts
• Attractive and Powerful Supercars with Top Speed of 480 KM/H
• Attack Opponents with Homing Missiles, Rockets, Machine guns and Laser Mines to blow them with cool explosions
• 8 Race Courses, 9 Beautiful Supercars, 7 Championships providing hours of entertainment at a small price
• Supercar racing in Kart Race / Death Race Style
• 3 Race Types: Armed race with weapons, race with Nitros and the Classic race for the fans of nfs2.
PAID Vs FREE DOWNLOAD
• In the free download you can play all three types of races (Armed, Nitro and Classic) to evaluate the game before purchasing it. The free version has 2 cars and 2 race courses available and the second car and course get unlocked on rating the game by clicking the Rate button in game.
• When you buy the paid version you have 4 race courses unlocked. You can play the challenges in Career mode to unlock all Cars and Courses. The early buyers of this game will get all updates including multiplayer version for free. For others the price of the game will be raised with the multiplayer update.
• As you play through the challenges in career mode, the cars get faster and the maps more difficult adding to the fun.
• In paid version you can also choose to “Unlock All” all cars and courses by paying a nominal amount, however I would advice you to play and enjoy the challenges so as to prepare yourself for multiplayer when it gets available.
• Google Play
• Amazon App Store
• Windows Phone Store
• The game currently has 2 modes. The Single Race is a quick way to participate in action with an independent race.
• In Single Race you can select race type, race course, number of laps and car. Each car has different top speed. You can also change difficulty level to make game easier (meant for learners only).
• The Career Mode consists of 7 challenges. The winning of each challenge will open new car(s) and/or new Course.
• To win a challenge you have to come in Top 3 for all races to qualify for next race other than the last race in the challenge, in which you have to come first.
• Progress in a challenge can’t be saved. If you quit a challenge in between it has to be restarted.
• With each challenge won the User level is raised which increases user car’s top speed for career races. So in challenge mode each available car has the same speed determined by the number of challenges won.
• The Multiplayer mode will be available soon as an update.
The author Sudhir Singh is a professional software developer and he developed this project as a hobby over the last one year. He is committed to delivering high quality standards, adding new features, weapons, cars, maps and supporting other platforms with this game.
For customer support or for any other game related queries please contact Supercar.Shooter@gmail.com.