Necessities: Android 2.1+, Rooted cellphone
Overview: SuperSU is the Superuser get entry to administration device of the longer term 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted tool !!!
SuperSU lets in for developed administration of Superuser get entry to rights for the entire apps to your instrument that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter numerous issues with different Superuser get entry to administration instruments.
– Superuser get entry to urged
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get admission to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Transient unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-usual shell areas
– At all times runs in ghost mode
– Wake on instructed
– Convert to /device app
– Full unroot
– Backup script to live to tell the tale CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 choices + invisible
– Theme selectable from four choices
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Now not all telephones take each codes. On some telephones you can use single *# as a substitute of double *#*#
The Professional model moreover bargains:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full shade-coded command content material logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app consumer override
– Supply/deny root to an app for a suite period of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Regulate auto-deny countdown
The dialogue and strengthen thread may also be discovered on XDA-Builders right here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
SuperSU v1.80 + SuperSU Pro v1.00