Necessities: Android 2.2+
Overview: Doom three is a narrative-pushed motion sport performed from a primary-particular person viewpoint. As with earlier Doom video games, the primary purpose is to efficiently cross thru its ranges, defeating plenty of enemy characters intent on killing the participant’s persona.
BIG FAT WARNING! This app is endlessly in beta stage, so if it is not going to work – simply hand over or restore that downside by using your self.
The unique creator of this app is n0n3m4, contact him for any questions (I am only a writer, description is written with the aid of him). Criminal knowledge is to be had finally of description.
DIII4A is a port of Dante engine (in response to Doom three engine) to Android. It’s in keeping with GPL supply code. Word that THIS APP DOESN’T CONTAIN OR DOWNLOAD ANY OF DOOM three DATA FILES, you wish to replica “base” folder from Doom three sport (patched to the most recent model, I like to recommend to purchase it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/9050 ) to the folder specified in DIII4A launcher (create that folder manually, example of correct path to “base” folder: “/sdcard/diii4a/base” with “/sdcard/diii4a” directory in launcher).
– 10-finger multitouch =)
– Move and resize all controls.
– Hide controls and add more, you can configure opacity for any control.
– Analog movement joystick
– Full mouse support! (with root rights only). This is the only port that supports mouse (at the moment).
– Gamepad and keyboard support just as on your PC: you can rebind buttons in-game or in console for advanced tuning.
– Lighting can be disable for acceptable performance.
– Textures can be compressed for less RAM usage.
– Configure resolution and color depth by yourself. You can even set 100×100 resolution: all resolutions are supported (except negative values =)).
– Set MSAA for best graphics.
1) Doesn’t work on old devices. Very slow on newer. Well, it doesn’t work perfect on all devices I know.
GPL source code is included in APK. It is placed in APKassetssource.
DIII4A stands for “Decent Invaluable Impressive Incredible game engine FOR All.”. All included icons/images were painted by me and are protected by copyright.
Doom is a registered trademark of id Software. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All trademarks are used under the terms of Fair Use: usage is nominative.
If you think that there are copyright issues in DIII4A, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any attempt to remove this app by DMCA notice without contacting me directly first will be really unfair, FSF and community will be notified immediately.
Fixed Nexus 7 2013 support.
DIII4A v1.1 (source port of Doom 3)
DATA SD(copy folder diii4a on sdcard)