Following up on our Halloween photo contest extravaganza, we’re going to get back into the flow of things with our regular weekly photo contest. That means you’ll have just a week to go take your picture and enter it, but it also means there are more prizes to give away to more winners. The prompt you’ll be following this week is “skylines,” and we hope to see the best pictures you can take of the city skyline where you live or travel.
We’ll be picking out one winner this week, and that lucky photographer will receive a Sony SmartWatch 2.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We’ll pick a winner Tuesday (November 19) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday’s contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I’m not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!