TouchPal X Keyboard v22.214.171.124
Requirements: Android v2.2+
Overview: TouchPal Keyboard V5, Feel the speed! The Winner of Global Mobile Innovation Award!
About TouchPal X Keyboard
• TouchPal Wave – Sentence gesture, use the gesture to input commonly used phrases/sentences
• TouchPal Curve® – Word gesture technology
• Sliding up or down gesture to input number or symbol
• Emoji X: Flip up Space for emoji & smileys
• Contextual prediction
• Blind type on your touchscreen
• Save > 90% of keystrokes
• Learns your Tweets/messages/contacts to personalize candidate outputs
• Walkie-Talkie style voice input
• T+ dual-letter layout: bigger keys than QWERTY
• Support more than 70 languages
• Toolbar plugins (Twitter plugin)
• Mixed language prediction
• Keyboard meter and speed statistics tracker
• Multiple themes available
• One-hand keyboard layout for large touchscreen
Install & activate
After installation, please launch the TouchPal from app list and follow the steps to activate TouchPal X.
HOW TO USE TOUCHPAL WAVE – SENTENCE GESTURE
Once you start entering a word, you can use TouchPal Wave™ to tap on the first correct prediction it makes, and then drag it down to the space bar. Words will dynamically emerge out of the keys, suggesting next possible words in your sentence. You can drag your finger from word to word, eventually entering an entire sentence in a matter of seconds.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: “TouchPal”
What’s new in 5.4.6
– Theme cutomization
– Improve Wave intelligence
– Recover the origin input when click backspace or tap on the word.
– Total free keyboard appearance adjustment.
– Classic style candiate. (Change the style in settings)
– TouchPal store: download themes, languages, and new sub dictionaries.
– Word trends. Auto update Trending words into your dictionary.
– Improve keypress vibration configuration.
– Fix vibration effect of holding backspace.
– Fix prediction bugs