In this article you will find all instructions you need in order to flash the latest Android 4.3 XXUEMJ5 leaked ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. This guide is for advanced users and you should only install it for testing purposes only.
More info about what the XXUEMJ5 Android 4.3 firmware brings new can be found here. In order to successfully flash this leaked stock ROM on your device, you will first need to take a look at the preparation guide below:
- Use this post only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model number N7100.
– this is the Exynos CPU variant and you shouldn’t attempt to flash the files you find in this post on any other Android device.
- If your device is rooted, then the Root will be revoked and the device restored to stock status.
– if the phone has any custom ROMs, kernels or other customization files on it, then the entire storage of your device will be deleted.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC from here.
- Disable any antivirus apps that are currently running on your smartphone.
- Disable the Samsung KIES software from running on your PC. These apps will interfere with the updating process and you might not be able to finish the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options menu.
– if the Developer Options isn’t shown in Settings, then you need to go to About Phone section, open it and then scroll down to Build Number. Tap this section seven times and the Developer Options menu will be enabled.
- It is highly recommended for you to create backup for most important files stored on your device, so that in case something wrong happens then you won’t lose them.
- If the Galaxy Note 2 doesn’t boot after installing the Android 4.3 XXUEMJ5 firmware, then you will need to apply the ‘factory reset’ steps that are listed at the end of this post.
– the system partition will be deleted, but the Note 2 will boot in normal mode.
- Data from installed applications can be backed up using Helium app from Google Play Store here.
- Sync Contacts info and People details with your default Gmail account.
– in case you don’t know how to do that, then you can learn by reading this post here.
- This is a guide that should be applied only by an advanced user who knows how to use Odin, the Windows app needed to flash such firmware files.
- Before staring the installation you need to check the phone’s battery power charge level to make sure that it is over 50%.
– in case the smartphone powers off in the middle of the updating process then you will be forced to repeat the entire tutorial once again.
- Read the entire post, do not skip any steps.
- Note that you’re flashing this leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware at your own risk and you shouldn’t blame us in case you brick the phone or lose any important files in the process.
- If you cannot complete the tutorial, then you should ask for more help in comments and we will try to come up with a solution for you. Make sure to leave a detailed comment.
These were all the guidelines you had to go over before continuing to the next part of this post.
- Download the N7100XXUEMJ5 leaked firmware zip from here.
- Extract the contents from the N7100XXUEMJ5 zip and you’ll get the ‘N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5‘ file.
– save the file on your desktop.
- Download Odin3 v3.09 from here.
– extract the contents of this zip.
- Energy off your Galaxy Notice 2 now.
- Boot the tool in Obtain Mode.
– Obtain Mode is booted by way of urgent and protecting Quantity Down, Residence and Energy on the similar time.
– free up the buttons when the Warning! monitor seems and press Extent As much as boot the Obtain Mode.
- Launch the Odin3 v3.09 to your laptop.
- Subsequent, join your Be aware 2 together with your PC by way of USB Cable.
– watch for Odin to claim that the software was once ‘brought!’ after which proceed to the next move.
– if Odin doesn’t acknowledge your cellphone, then you definately must attempt to plug it into a special USB port or re-set up the Samsung USB Drivers to your PC. (obtain hyperlink is within the coaching information above)
- Go to Odin window, click on on AP button. Load the N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5. don’t trade every other default settings.
– ensure that the Re-Partition choice just isn’t enabled.
- Click on the START button when prepared for the set up course of.
- After the ROM is flashed you will have to see the telephone rebooting and Odin will show the PASS message.
- Disconnect the telephone from PC when the Android four.three dwelling monitor seems after which begin trying out the brand new firmware and lines.
In case ODIN freezes, it shows the FAIL alert or another factor is stopping you from finishing the set up, you then will have to repeat shut ODIN, then take away the cellphone’s battery. After that you simply wish to re-insert the battery and repeat your complete tutorial as soon as once more. Just remember to don’t skip any steps.
If ODIN says that the method used to be handed, however the cellphone is exhibiting too many pressure shut mistakes or it freezes on the boot animation monitor, then it is very important observe a manufacturing facility reset. This may increasingly cast off the machine partition information, however it’s going to at the least pressure the software as well in standard mode.
Right here’s methods to follow a manufacturing unit reset on your Samsung Galaxy Observe 2 smartphone:
- Energy off the instrument totally by using putting off its battery.
– re-insert the battery after 5 seconds have handed.
- Boot the Galaxy Notice 2 in Restoration Mode.
– it may be executed by means of urgent concurrently Quantity Up, Residence and Energy.
– unencumber the buttons most effective when the inventory Restoration monitor is proven.
- Choose ‘wipe information/ manufacturing facility reset’. Verify the method.
- Return to the primary Restoration reveal when the Manufacturing unit Reset is full.
- Choose ‘reboot machine now’.
- Enter your Google Account small print when the Android four.three house reveal seems.
That’s it, these had been all of the steps you needed to practice so as to set up the leaked Android four.three XXUEMJ5 inventory ROM to your Samsung Galaxy Notice 2 N7100. When you’ve got some other questions, then you definately will have to publish them within the feedback part under.