It was an action-packed week here at Droid Life, filled with more Nexus 5 goodies and plenty of news out of the Samsung camp. The newest rumor is that we could see the Nexus 5 pop up in Google Play on October 31, otherwise known as Halloween. Wouldn’t that be the sweetest treat of all? In addition, Google Play version 4.4.21 is now rolling out to all Android users, which includes the beloved hamburger menu. We just can’t get enough hamburgers.
If you missed any of the action, we have the highlights down below.
- Nexus 5 could hit Google Play on Halloween according to newest rumor.
- Android 4.3 update dates leaked for GS4, GS3, Note 2, and GS4 Active.
- LG Flex with curved display images leak onto web.
- Samsung’s 64-bit processors are ready for mass production.
- Google Play version 4.4.21 now available for all.
- Moto G trademark spotted.
- NVIDIA CEO hints at SHIELD 2, could be just in time for Tegra 5.
- Moto X dropped to just $ 99 MotoMaker.
- Galaxy Gear smartwatch is doing poorly, seeing a 30% return rate.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 press render leaked for Sprint.
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 finally launches for Android.
- Dead Trigger 2 also launched, proceeds to kick major butt.
- Google invests $ 23 million into FlexyCore, hopes for a smoother Android experience.
- HTC to launch new tablet, while also pondering wearables?
- Press renders for HTC One Max on AT&T and Verizon leak.
Have a perfect weekend, other people! Keep protected!