Terrene l Version: 1.06 | Size: 26.58MB Developers: Aureoline Tetrahedron | Language:English
A smartphone game about space physics, social interaction and logophilia. Asteroids are both your friends and your enemies. Use them to move ahead, but don’t get too close. Uncover the lore of mankind on the way.
Lost in unknown space with a broken engine, the player is to use Tractor Beam and utilize physic to maneuvre among asteroids, which would either assist or destroy you. Pickup items are spawned on the way, including Repair Kits for extra lives and Data Disks for score bonus and unusual but interesting words.
– Addictive procedurally generated gameplay with endless value
– Striking, minimalistic and customizable visual
– Featuring interesting lexicons invented by mankind around the world
– Clay.io leaderboard integration
Follow me on Twitter:
Visit Aureoline Tetrahedron’s website:
For questions, feedback, suggestions, technical support, please forward to:
juno [dot] ngx [at] gmail [dot] com
– If you somehow decide to refund the game, please take a moment to drop me an email and let me know about the reason why you do so. I would really appreciate it, the game would be better, and perhaps you would have another good app to enjoy on your phone.
– If you encounter issues with using Clay.io, leave the app, close it from recent task list and try again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
– Enabling/disabling Expanded Mode while the game is running is not recommended. You are advised to prepare Pie control or other alternative navigation methods beforehand.
– The game suffers from a music shuttering bug, which is not fixable at the moment and occurs only on specific devices and (earlier) firmware versions. It is possible to mute the music and play from your device’s player. CyanogenMod and AOSP-based are largely not affected. Sony Xperia T on 9.1.A.1.145 and HTC One on an unspecified Jelly Bean 4.1 firmware are confirmed cases. You may try your device on the Lite demo version before purchasing.