The Galaxy Word 10.1 LTE 2014 variation had bought an Android four.three OTA replace in Czech Republic. Now, the Android four.three XXUAMJ2 firmware will also be OTA or by means of the usage of KIES utilized in restricted markets as a minimum except now, although the identical device is suitable with all of the LTE P605 variations of the Galaxy Be aware 10.1. So, if you would like to manually flash the JB four.three ROM to your new pill, then use the current step-by-step information in order to simply take you in the course of the set up process of XXUAMJ2 reliable OS.
As talked about the OTA replace has been launched and rolled out with the aid of Samsung most effective in Czech Republic. Anyway the XXUAMJ2 Android four.three firmware may also be additionally put in on different markets however provided that you observe a guide replace process that may be appropriate together with your Samsung Galaxy Word 10.1 LTE 2014 model. Do be aware that this handbook set up process may also be required in case your Observe 10.1 is rooted, if you wish to restoration the guarantee (on a regular basis the guarantee will get void when gaining root get admission to) or if you wish to restore a bricked Be aware 10.1. So, a good suggestion can be to bookmark this web page.
This information is respectable as with the aid of the use of the identical you are going to flash an respectable Android OS to your software. Moreover, although a handbook operation will likely be used, you are going to now not have to make use of advanced, unsafe or customized apps; if truth be told Odin will probably be required, Odin being a devoted software developed and supplied by means of Samsung and largely used on replace operations. Due to this fact, you don’t have anything to fret about, as a result of this tutorial is one hundred% secure.
The rules from beneath shall be appropriate with each rooted and unrooted Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE devices because Android 4.3 XXUAMJ2 is the stock firmware released by Samsung for the mentioned handset. Unfortunately, if you do have a rooted tablet, after completing the lines from below, the root access will be revoked. Don’t worry though, as you will be able to root the new software too, but only by following a suitable root solution that can be safely applied on the Android 4.3 XXUAMJ2 system.
Backing up the Note 10.1 2014 edition data is required because in some cases (rare ones) while using Odin the data has been corrupted or erased. We all know how important your personal saves are for you, so the best will be to backup all that’s important to you before going any further. You can use free distributed backup and restore apps from Google Play for saving almost everything that’s there on the internal storage memory of your tablet; I am talking about the market apps, about the contacts list, internet settings, EFS folder and so on.
Also, since this is a manual update operation, for being able to complete the same you will have to take care of the preparation operations that are being listed below.
- A windows running computer must be used because Odin can be installed only on the same.
- On the computer you need to take care of the security tools; these programs can interfere with the update operation so the best will be to temporarily disable them.
- For being able to flash Android 4.3 XXUAMJ2 firmware on your Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition you will have to use your table and its USB cable as a connection between your handset and your computer must be established.
- Because of that, on your tablet you need to go to path “menu -> settings -> developer options” for enabling the USB Debugging option.
- The installation process will take a few minutes. During that time your tablet must stay “alive”; else it might get bricked. That’s why, before starting the process from below, you should charge your device. Do that especially if there is less than 60% power left.
- Also, don’t forget that Android 4.3 XXUAMJ2 firmware has been released only for the LTE variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. Use this tutorial only if you own the mentioned tablet, else you can brick your Android based device.
- Download Odin.
- Download Samsung KIES.
- And finally, download the Android 4.3 firmware from here.
- Save all the files on your computer.
- First, use Samsung KIES for installing the Galaxy Note 10.1 drivers on your computer.
- Then, unzip Odin on desktop. Up next, install the program on your PC.
- Unzip the update package on desktop.
- Finally run Odin on your computer.
- Now, turn off your handset.
- Press on volume down, power and home buttons at the same time.
- In this way download mode can be reached.
- With the Note 10.1 booted in download mode and with Odin running on your computer, plug in the USB cable and connect the two devices.
- As soon as the connection is established, Odin will try to recognize your handset.
- And if everything is working as expected, on Odin you should see the “added” message displayed while the ID:COM section should be yellow or blue.
- If not, you will have to disconnect the devices, close Odin, reinstall the drivers and retry the steps from above until everything is working as explained.
- Finally, from Odin select “PDA”.
- Go and pick the update file from desktop.
- Don’t change the default settings from Odin.
- Just click on “start”.
- Wait while the update is being flashed on your device.
- You will know when you are done as on Odin the “pass” message will be displayed while the ID:COM section will turn green.
- If you had encountered issues while performing the steps from above, use our dedicated step by step guide and learn how to safely and fast resolve the most common Android issues.
Congratulations, you may have managed to finish our step-by-step information. Subsequently, now you know the way to manually replace your Samsung Galaxy Word 10.1 LTE (2014 model) to respectable Android four.three Jelly Bean XXUAMJ2 firmware. Keep in mind that for now, the device will also be OTA utilized simplest in Czech Republic because of this that the opposite customers must use this guide way for making use of the talked about ROM on their pills.