HTC One Mini may also be up to date with a super firmware as these of xda-builders launched the Magio customized ROM instrument. This OS in accordance with Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean gadget comes with essential options that can’t be discovered on the default model of Jelly Bean platform together with inventory apps and capabilities. Moreover, Magio ROM brings new seems, issues and visible results as a way to easily run for your HTC One Mini. Subsequently, in case you make a choice to put in the Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean powered Magio ROM for your One Mini it is possible for you to to alter the whole thing you used to learn about your smartphone.
That’s why if you wish to check the ROM you will have to practice and full this step-by-step information. Magio firmware is just not an legit Android replace launched by means of HTC for the One Mini. So, the identical can’t be OTA utilized because of this that best a guide replace operation can be utilized. As a result of related causes this manner isn’t reliable so that you must watch out when making use of the rules from beneath – don’t follow issues by means of yourselves, simply follow the steps from this tutorial and the whole lot can be high quality.
As talked about the Magio ROM has been developed and provided via these of xda-builders; we have now them to thanks for the current tutorial. Moreover, the firmware is in keeping with inventory Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean tool although you’re going to be getting a customized UI, customized options and customized capabilities. All of the new options will also be simply used for bettering the performances, upgrading the battery lifestyles, bumping the speeds and extra. The most effective is that Magio isn’t coming with bugs and concerns so we’re coping with a secure replace with the intention to easily run to your smartphone.
On account that it’s a customized replace developed by using 1/3 celebration devs, for with the ability to safely flash the Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean based totally OS in your HTC One Mini you’re going to first have to finish the next duties.
- Gain root access on your One Mini and unlock the bootloader. Well, without applying these operations you will not be able to install Magio Custom ROM.
- When rooting and unlocking the bootloader you are removing the factory, default and in built settings and restrictions. Therefore, by doing the same the warranty of your handset will get void.
- The warranty gets void because the binary flash counter of your device will be increased. So, as you can already tell, for restoring the warranty you will have to reset the flash counter; but how? Quite easy actually: downgrade to stock Android OS or update with and official Android firmware.
- On rooted phones the OTA releases can’t be noticed or flashed, so a manual update will be required for your One Mini.
- Install CWM or TWRP recovery on your HTC One Mini. The ROM will be installed by using the same so in our case the stock recovery image isn’t useful.
- Backup the data that is saved on the internal storage memory of your smartphone. During the update process a wipe will be required so you will lose all of your data, personal saves and accounts.
- You can use backup and restore apps from Google Play for saving the text messages, call logs, EFS folder (click here if you don’t know what is the EFS folder – the guide is for Samsung devices but you can make a proper idea about the term), contacts, market apps and so on; also use CWM recovery for saving the current ROM.
Good, now you are almost ready for the proper update operation. But first ensure that you can use a computer or notebook, your HTC One Mini and its USB cable. Furthermore, on the computer and handset there shouldn’t be any security tools installed – deactivate the security protection if different; on your phone USB debugging section should be checked – enable it from here: “settings -> applications -> development”; your handset should be charged at least until the battery status shows 50% power left or else your phone might get turned off in the middle of the flashing process; don’t forget to install the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based Magio custom ROM only on the HTC One Mini because this tutorial is being suitable only with the same.
- The first thing to do is to download the Magio firmware on your computer.
- Get the update package from here.
- Place the file on desktop; don’t unzip the update.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer.
- Of course, use the USB cord for establishing the connection.
- Copy the update file from desktop and paste it to your phone’s SD card.
- Remove the USB cable and disconnect the One Mini from your computer.
- Turn off your device.
- Learn how to reboot into recovery mode (click here) by way of the usage of a devoted step-by-step information.
- As talked about ahead of, a wipe have to be peformed – take into account that to backup the information first.
- So, make a choice “wipe knowledge manufacturing unit reset” and “wipe cache partition”.
- Additionally, choose “+++return+++” adopted through “increase” and “wipe dalvick cache”.
- Now, return to major menu of restoration.
- From there, this time choose “set up zip from SD card” and “make a selection zip from SD card”.
- Simply choose the Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware file.
- Begin the flashing operation.
- Wait whereas the method is operating.
- In spite of everything choose “+++return+++” and “reboot machine now”.
- In case your HTC One Mini will get caught in a boot loop, return to restoration and wipe the machine over again (simplest via deciding on “wipe information manufacturing facility reset” and “wipe cache partition”).
Congratulations, you’ve gotten discovered tips on how to replace your HTC One Mini with a customized ROM firmware. Now your handset will have to be working on customized Android four.2.2 Jelly Bean instrument because the Magio customized ROM has been efficiently put in. As talked about, the platform is steady so there shouldn’t be any more or less issues; share your impressions although by way of the use of the feedback space from beneath.