Any running machine has a file supervisor integrated however now and again even supposing you’re speaking about Android, iOS or Home windows Telephone, the default file supervisor shouldn’t be providing many choices to maintain your units inside reminiscence easy sufficient, that’s why builders created an alternate for the default file supervisor and all and sundry is the use of them. Now, we’re going to analyze most effective the Android primarily based File Supervisor apps and under which you can make a selection from some of the 5 free file supervisor apps chosen from Google Play. It’s your resolution to decide on which one meets your calls for and in keeping with our expertise, your job goes to be more straightforward.
Quantity 5: File Supervisor by using Gira.me
Our firs free file supervisor app is File Supervisor with the aid of Gira.me. The free tag comes with AD give a boost to, but when that you may ignore these advertisements, issues can also be in reality easy. In case you need to dispose of these tense commercials, you’ll need to pay a small sum of money and you are going to do away with them very quickly.
Listed below are some key options:
- Holo issues for Android
- Search and share information
- Probe for native Android file device, main and secondary SD playing cards
- More than one choices
- Checklist view for recordsdata and apps
- Customized Bookmarks
- Lower / Replica / Paste / Rename / Transfer and Delete features
- Extract reinforce for the next recordsdata: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
- Inbuilt picture gallery
- Create / delete folders / directories
- Optimized for HD shows ( each smartphone and pill )
- USB OTG make stronger for Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy S4
- does not support root access, LAN, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Small language availability of only 16 languages
Overall it got a 4.7 rating and it reached version 1.1.6. It requires at least Android 2.2 and last update was made yesterday, October 5th. It ranks for 100.000 – 500.000 installs and has 1.5 MB. Here is the Google Play link for Gira.me’s File manager.
Number 4: File Manager by Rhythm Software
Number four on our list is the File Manager app by Rhythm Software. It is rated for 4.6 points out of five and it comes as a free file manager for Android OS. The installs numbers are between 10.000.000 and 50.000.000 and it has only 2.5 MB. The last update was made on September 23th and the current version reached 1.16.0. It requires at least Android 1.6 so only Cupcake version is left outside. Whenever this app gets an update, it really touches many domains and folks here are really committed into providing one of the best file managers for Android, which can see from the install number range.
Here are the key features for this File Manager:
- Fresh UI design and user friendly functions
- Easy to understand even if you are a beginner but with plenty of functions for advanced ones
- Supports over 80 file types
- 23 languages available
- Two types of browsing views: list and grid
- Search and Share files function
- Multiple resolution support
- Root explorer for rooted devices
- Supports cloud storage, including: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
- Media streaming from LAN / FTP / WebDAV / Cloud without download
- Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
- Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
- Compress and decompress capability
You can get the File Manager by Rhythm Software directly trough Google Play by accessing this link.
Number 3: Total Commander
Number three on our list is our old good friend: Total Commander, which we all know from day two we got a Windows desktop. TM managed to get on the Android market as well and it’s doing a pretty good job here as it hit to podium. It managed to get a 4.9 rating with a range of 1.000.000 to 5.000.000 installs. The last update was made on June 21st and it is very light having only 1.1 MB. The current version is 2.02 and is compatible with all versions of Android.
Total Commander key features:
- Copy, Move, Drag & Drop, Delete and Rename
- Zip, unzip and unrar
- Multiple selection of files
- List of installed apps
- FTP Client
- LAN Access and WebDAV plugin
- Send files via Bluetooth
- Root support
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN and WebDAV plugins
- Configurable button bar and bookmarks
Total Commander can be installed directly from Google Play by accessing this link.
Number 2: X-Plore File Manager
As we get closer, we meet up with our number two app, X-Plore File Manager who got a 4.7 user rating and has between 1.000.000 and 5.000.000 installs. The last update was made on October 1st and reached the 3.36.00 version. X-Plore File Manager has only 1.6 MB and supports Android 2.1 or above.
Here are the key features of X-Plore File Manager:
- Cloud storage access for Google Drive, Dropbox, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, WebDAV, Yandex, Ubuntu One, 4Sync, IDrive, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy, MegaCloud
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip and Rar explorer
- Built-in viewer for images, text, audio and video
- Zoom and slide feature for images
- View APK files as Zip
- Multi Selection
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Share trough Bluetooth and Email from any location
X-Plore File Manager can be installed for free directly from Google Play by accessing this link.
Number 1: ES File Manager
Our number one pick is ES File Manager with a 4.7 rating got from over 330.000 votes and is by far the most popular File Manager app for Android. It got on over 10.000.000 devices with a maximum of 50.000.000 installs and the last version is from September 29th. It reached version number 188.8.131.52 and the size of the app depends on Android OS version you have. The File manager requires at least Android 2.1, with the mention that if you have Android 1.5, 1.6 or 2.0 you can use the ES File Manager Cupcake version. ES is claiming that they have over 200 million global downloads which is making it number one on our list.
Key features for ES File Manager are:
- File manager with Multiple Select, Cut / Copy / Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support
- Remote File Manager which allows you to manage files from your phone from your computer
- FTP and WebDAV client with also FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers
- Supports Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex
- Bluetooth file browser
- Kill tasks with a single click
- Root Explorer
- Over 30+ languages supported
You can grab ES File Manager directly through Google Play if you access this link.
Now that you just noticed out prime 5 free file supervisor apps from Google Play, it’s your time to claim which one you believe one of the best, or which one you’re the use of. As a result of this high was once restricted to just 5 entries, is there any app we overlooked and must imagine getting within the prime? Don’t overlook to love, share and remark and counsel what different high 5 app you wish to see.