The Galaxy Word three LTE has simply been launched and a root answer is already on hand. Even if you could be skeptic about this, you must understand that the current root manner works with none issues. Anyway, in an effort to persuade you, here’s what you wish to comprehend: through following this step-by-step information you are going to flash a pre-rooted firmware for your Galaxy Be aware 2 LTE N9005 consequently root get entry to will probably be granted (in reality you are going to set up the inventory tool which has SuperSU pre-put in).
If you wish to supply it a are trying then, you will have to recognize that although root get entry to isn’t an legitimate operation, by means of finishing this information your Observe three guarantee won’t get void. Why? Smartly as a result of you are going to flash the inventory firmware, so the binary flash counter may not be affected. Additionally, this root resolution does no longer set up an insecure kernel and isn’t the usage of the Chainfire root package deal, as the identical hasn’t been but launched to your new phablet. So, what do you say, do you wish to have to root your Galaxy Word three with out dropping the guarantee? I wager you do.
However why to achieve root get right of entry to so quick? Everyone knows that while you first purchase a brand new tool, it’s going to be delivered with a locked gadget that has safety and provider restrictions put in. Now, in case you are a sophisticated Android consumer you are going to most probably wish to tweak your tool for acquiring full energy from its gadget, for upgrading the battery existence, for customizing the seems to be and so forth. If this is the case, then root get right of entry to isn’t an choice for you as a result of as , on a rooted Galaxy Be aware three it is possible for you to to update a custom ROM firmware, install a custom recovery image, overclock the CPU, install a custom kernel, remove in built programs, add new and extra features and so on.
Usually, when gaining root access the warranty of your Android device gets void. This is happening because the factory restrictions are being removed. You see, your device has a default setting that can tell whether you have gained root access or not; I am talking about the binary flash counter. Well, now, with this guide you can cheat the binary counter as you will flash a stock Android firmware that has SuperSU pre-installed. So, you will root your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model number N9005 without losing the warranty.
Since an official software will be added on your phablet, for this guide Odin will be used. Odin can be safely used even by those who aren’t used with these types of operations. The program is developed and offered by Samsung so you have nothing to worry about. What you do have to apply, are the pre requisites from below.
- Backup the Galaxy Note 3 data because a wipe must be required. In some cases, rare ones, some problems might interfere and for resolving the same you will have to wipe the system of your phablet. Because of that, the backup is more than recommended.
- A Windows running computer or notebook is required because Odin can be installed only on Windows based devices.
- Also, your Note 3 and its USB cable must be near you.
- On your phablet go to “settings -> applications -> development” and check the USB debugging option.
- Check the battery status of your smartphone: if there is less than 50% power left, before going any further charge the battery of your device; else skip this step.
- Deactivate the security programs and protection from your computer if there is such – the antivirus and antimalware programs might interfere with the root operation from below.
- Do note that this tutorial is compatible with both rooted and un-rooted handsets while it is suitable only with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE model number N9005. Applying the following steps on a different device will probably brick your smartphone / tablet.
- From here download the pre-rooted firmware.
- Save the software on your computer.
- Unzip the update package.
- Then, on your computer install Samsung KIES and apply the Note 3 drivers; skip this step if the drivers are already installed.
- Download Odin, save the program on desktop and unzip the same.
- Then install and run Odin on your computer.
- Turn off your phablet.
- Reboot in download mode.
- You can boot the Note 3 in download mode by pressing power, volume down and home buttons at the same time.
- Now, connect your handset with the computer via USB cable.
- Your device must be booted in download mode, while on the computer Odin must be running.
- Now, Odin will recognize your device: the “added” message will be displayed and the ID:COM section will turn yellow or blue.
- If not, you will have to re-try: unplug the USB cord, close Odin, reinstall the drivers on the computer and repeat the steps from above.
- Next, from Odin click on the option named “PDA”.
- Pick the pre rooted firmware.
- Don’t change anything else.
- Click on “start”.
- Wait while your handset is being rooted.
- The process will be completed when the “pass” message will be displayed and when the ID:COM will turn green.
- Remove the USB cable and reboot your phablet.
Note: if Odin gets stuck you should close the program, disconnect the handset from the computer, force restart the pahblet, reinstall the drivers on the PC and repeat the root operation from the beginning.
Note 2: if your smartphone gets stuck in a boot loop you need to reboot in recovery and make a choice “wipe information manufacturing facility reset” and “wipe cache partition”; additionally, return to primary menu of restoration and make a selection “reboot device now”.
Excellent, you’re executed; your Samsung Galaxy Notice three LTE has been efficiently rooted, so congratulations. Keep shut and test our day by day posts as we’re bringing helpful Android associated pointers, methods and step-by-step publications.