This widget will help you to start your prefered apps or call your best friends – but with style!
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle, a horizontal or a vertical line. Use the included launcher icons, load your own image or use a icon from any icon pack (CircleLauncher icon packs and ADW launcher icon packs supported). If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like … just try it!
Additional features in the full version:
– custom icons for the icon on the homescreen
– support for ADW icon packs for the icon on the homescreen
– vertical and horizontal launcher versions
Some icons in the screenshots are from ‘CircleLauncher IconPack One’ and the wallpaper is ‘wp clock’.
Please don’t move the app to the sd card – it won’t work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail – I cannot answer to comments, there is no way.
Directly call phone numbers
– direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
– is required to display the contact list
Read browser’s history and bookmarks
– is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
– reading and writing of the backup files
– optional vibration if the launcher will open
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
– fixed app selection
– color selection dialog with hex values
– use CircleLauncher as shortcut in other apps
– use the icon of an already installed application
– new contacts short click behavior: directSMS and directMail