Torque Professional (OBD2 & Automobile) v1.6.seventy four
Necessities: 1.5 and up
Overview: See what your automotive is doing in realtime, get fault codes, automobile efficiency, sensor knowledge and extra!
Torque is a automobile / automotive efficiency / diagnostics software that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect with your OBD2 engine administration / ECU.
It may use the GPS to offer tracker logs with engine logging so you can find what you have been doing at any cut-off date
It might additionally exhibit and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It additionally has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* zero-60 timings – extra correct than simply the use of simple outdated GPS – see how briskly your automotive is (or truck
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your experience the usage of the Observe Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD knowledge overlay – a black field for you automobile/truck!
* Ship GPS tagged tweets instantly to twitter (as an instance in case you are happening a roadtrip)
* Huge fault code database for permitting search for of fault codes from a variety of producers
* Theme reinforce (select from totally different issues to alter the appear of your dashboard)
* Ship logging knowledge to net or e-mail CSV/KML for diagnosis by way of excel / openoffice
* Heads up show / HUD mode for evening time riding
* GPS Speedometer/Monitoring and realtime net add functionality – see what you had been doing and your engine, at a time limit
* Turbo increase characteristic for automobiles that improve MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C even as using) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting 0.33 birthday celebration apps, A easy Telnet interface for builders to speak to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on pill units just like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
**Tip:Activate ‘Quicker Conversation’ within the OBD settings for quicker learn speeds!
* Bugfix for a subject with some plugins like RacingMeter and TorqueScan
* Bugfix for a situation that infrequently took place on some units with quad core (or extra!) CPUs
* ‘Record duties’ permission not required for the Floating OBD Widget (a widget that may be placed on display in different apps like monitoring your Engine Temperatures in Google Navigation)