Audio-only stream below
Jerry and Andrew have been living and breathing the LG G2 for a few weeks now, and they tackling some of your burning questions about one of the hottest devices of the year.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The thing: The LG G2
- Verizon G2 review
- AT&T G2 review
- Verizon and AT&T versions rooted
- Long-pressing those crazy buttons will open apps
- Verizon version already has an update.
- Carrier IQ says hello on AT&T.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it’s much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: