With WP7 Notifications that you can very much support the best way your software shows notifications, with a Home windows Telephone seem to be.
The carrier :
* To work correctly, WP7 Notifications requires that you just set off the accessibility provider “WP7 Notifications” (accessibility products and services are at the moment the one solution to course of consumer notifications on the Android OS).
* Then you have to make use of the “Monitoring” part to decide on which apps will have to lift notifications, and the way.
* Standing bar notifications should be enabled within the monitored apps for the banners to seem correctly.
The right way to use it :
* Click on on the notification to launch it
* Swipe it to the proper to disregard it
* Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the identical app/contact
Observe that pushing aside the notification received’t eliminate it from the standing bar (the Android OS doesn’t at the moment enable to manually get rid of third celebration apps notifications from the standing bar).
If you happen to use a customized lockscreen app akin to MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or in the event you use the inventory Android four ICS lockscreen, the notifications will convey up above your lockscreen.
Plus model :
* That you may set person parameters for every app
* That you would be able to make a selection the colour for the notification
* Which you can select the textual content coloration for the notification
* You could make a choice the motion while you do a left or proper swipe on the banner
* That you can disable clicks
* You could cover the icon
* You could set customized vibration patterns
* You could show a shadow under (or above) the banner
* That you would be able to set quiet hours
* You should use reminders
* You should utilize privateness choices