Requirements: Android 1.5+, Modded Google Play
Overview: Ultra Keyboard has many features designed to give you a better Android keyboard experience.
Ultra Keyboard has many features designed to give you a better Android keyboard experience.• Choose your favorite way to type. Touch-type like usual, or combine adjacent keys into COMPACT KEYS so they’re easier to press. Slide your finger over words using WORD TRACING (instead of touching each individual letter).
• The SUGGESTION BAR is smart and easy to use. Choose words with just one swipe, even if they’re not visible at first. A built-in English LANGUAGE DICTIONARY is included (and many other languages are available for download). Add new words to your personal CUSTOM DICTIONARY. BLACK LIST words you don’t want showing up anymore.
• Use WORD REPLACEMENTS to automatically expand abbreviations. Tired of always typing “be right there”? Try “brt”. You can even create your own.
• The TOOL BAR provides a ton of functionality in a small amount of space. You can scroll, drag, or flick through the available options.
• Use SPEECH-TO-TEXT to transform your spoken words into text. TRANSLATE your text to dozens of different languages.
• CUT, COPY, and PASTE with a built-in CLIPBOARD. Text you copy is saved so you can access it later. Remove anything you don’t want to keep.
• FULL-SCREEN MODE provides TEXT SELECTION HANDLES and a MAGNIFIER so you can accurately select portions of text to edit or copy.
• Use the CAMERA OVERLAY* to see where you’re going while you type on the go (* Android 2.3 or newer only).
• Set ACTIONS to be triggered by GESTURES on the keyboard, or set them to physical buttons on your device. For example, you can set your device’s search button to activate the camera overlay.
• A DYNAMIC UI means you can customize the keyboard so it’s perfect for you. Are the keys too tall for your liking? Make them shorter. Don’t like the ARROW KEYS? Hide them. Many things can be tweaked directly from the tool bar.
• Change the keyboard’s look with downloadable THEMES (even some that were made for other keyboards). You can use the built-in THEME EDITOR to create your own themes, or customize existing themes with your chosen fonts and colors.
If you are experiencing problems or bugs, please submit a report at BinaryBulge.com. It only takes a few minutes and allows us to respond to and fix issues more quickly.
A list of all permissions requested by this app, and their associated uses, can be found at:
• Any selected text can be shifted
• “Show/Hide Suggestions” action
• Hidden characters on dedicated digit keys
• Set default menu action to “none”
• Theme names up to 32 characters
• Updated key sounds
• Editor button issues
• Suggestions close when toggling full-screen mode
• Compact popup keys close incorrectly
• Compact alpha layout issues
• Suggestion text size for small bar heights
• Selected theme not migrated from demo
• Inconsistencies in settings
This app has NO advertisements