Necessities: 2.three and up
Overview: The significantly acclaimed pulp fable journey God of Blades is now on Android!
Nominee- New York Videogame Critics Circle for Easiest Cell/iOS Recreation
Some of the Highest iPhone and iPad Video games of 2012: Motion- TouchArcade
Pocket Techniques’ 2012 Motion Recreation of the 12 months!
“The tortured, veiny world the artwork conjures and the surreal song it makes use of to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are each riveting components that suck you right into a surreal universe and would not let go.”
eight/10 Part Journal!
“God Of Blades enhances its superb alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fable novels with the strange visions discovered on prog rock album covers.”
four.5/5 148 Apps!
“There’s nothing somewhat love it on the App Retailer, and it is enjoyable besides. All hail God of Blades!”
“…there may be now not an inch of this recreation that’s not dripping with a unusually interesting different-worldly sheen.”
A love-track to pulp myth stories of yore, 70s synth-prog-panorama oddities, and forgotten locations, God of Blades is a beautiful, visceral sidescrolling physics-based totally sword-preventing journey.
See the unique trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” – Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“…we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting… that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” – Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“With their upcoming title God of Blades, the small indie developer has created an intriguing mashup of iOS genres.” – A.T. Faust III, AppAdvice.com
“God of Blades is dripping with style” – Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
– 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
– Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
– An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
– Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
– Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
– Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
– Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
– Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
Download Instructions: Released by : chathu_ac