Solid Explorer FULL v1.5 [2013/09/10]
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Solid Explorer is a file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. This is the most attractive, eye catching and intuitive file manager for the Android.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive (more soon)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
What’s in this version:
Updated translations and fixed some minor issues.
Also most frequent crashes were fixed.
Ubuntu One, Copy (no upload ) and MediaFire clients (no Mega at now)
Completely rewritten Google Drive client (requires ACCESS_ACCOUNTS permission)
Ability to encrypt cloud bookmarks in the same way as FTP or SFTP
Collapsing list of bookmarks (useful when you have a lot of them)
Improved WebDav client with support for self signed SSL certificates (remember about /owncloud/remote.php/webdav path when using Owncloud)
Fixed SD card issues on Android 4.3
Solid Explorer FULL v1.5 Patched [2013/09/10] (No Unlocker needed)