Warmly — An alarm clock v1.2.1
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Warmly is a simple, friendly way to start your day.
Wake up gently with the calm sounds of weather and something you enjoy (like cooking breakfast, brewing coffee, or catching a plane). Just set the time you want to get up and Warmly will plan ahead to make stepping out of bed enjoyable.
A few minutes before your alarm is set to go off, Warmly will get the weather for your location and begin quietly playing ambient sounds. Warmly starts out silent and very gradually turns up the volume so you’ll wake up naturally to the sounds of the day and the activity you selected.
Warmly is great as a motivational alarm clock that gets you out of bed naturally. Get a great night’s sleep and wake up ready to do awesome things!
Some users have experienced issues with their phones not waking from sleep to allow the alarm to go off. You may want to set a backup alarm just in case for the first couple days to make sure your device isn’t affected.
We’re continuing to look into the issue. Thanks for your patience. If it continues to not work for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Warmly is unlike other alarm clocks; it’s designed to be super simple and encourage healthy sleep habits.
– Warmly slowly fades in over 5 minutes. This is great to wake up to, but a bit tricky to test by setting the alarm a minute from now and tapping ok.
– Warmly has a persistent notification so you know when the alarm is set. This is the suggested android model for alarm clocks, but some may find it annoying. We’re sorry.
HOW TO CHANGE FROM °F TO °C
When the alarm goes off, simply tap on the temperature to toggle between °F and °C. Presto! And your selection will be remembered for next time.
– Select from 9 activity sound tracks to start your day: making breakfast, having coffee, cartoon news, working out, zen meditation, a cat, a dog, flying at the airport, and taking a train or subway.
– Press and hold on an activity to preview the track.
– Integrated local weather when your alarm begins to fade in.
– Slow wake-up gradually turns up the volume of weather and activity audio over time.
– Simple user interface makes setting the time and selecting activities fast and intuitive.
– Change between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature view by tapping on the weather information.
– Vibration used as a last resort, in case you leave your headphones plugged in.
– 12-hour and 24-hour clock mode support.
– Snooze (9 min increments) while alarm is sounding.
– Nice to neighbors: auto-silence after 15 minutes of loudest alarm (in case you leave it on and aren’t around).
Warmly is built with love by The Chaos Collective in Seattle, Wa. and Luxembourg.
– Multi-day scheduling (set alarm for particular days of the week).
– Dock mode (beta).
– Added 12- and 24-hour clock support to match user settings.
– Added auto-silence feature so Warmly won’t go off forever if you happen to leave it on and you aren’t around.
– Tuned state behavior to ensure alarm won’t sound when unset.
– Updates to improve lock screen wake-up performance (Nexus 7 and others).
– Snooze button added (above clock display on alarm screen).
– Numerous small bug fixes.